Sydney Tutor in Chemistry, English
, ESL, Maths, Physics
Hello there, I'm Chris, a highly experienced, qualified and friendly tutor. A little about me:
- Program Director at a national tutoring college
- Tutored 100+ Students over 8 years
- Previously Research Assistant at Westmead Children's Hospital (Cardiac Surgery Department)
I currently teach:
- Years 7-10: Maths, Science
- Years 11-12: Physics, Chemistry, General Maths, 2 Unit Advanced Maths
- University level chemistry, physics and maths (please enquire for specific subjects)
My lessons are structured and ensure every student gains the most out of every lesson. I have countless resources at my disposal including worksheets, notes, textbooks, past exams, sample answers etc.
My lessons start from 1.5 hours in length and the cost is from $45 per hour. This includes all resources, worksheets, textbooks, practice exams and after class questions.
I tutor privately at your home or local library around these areas: Greystanes, Parramatta, Merrylands, Prospect, Westmead, Wentworthville, Constitution Hill, Pemulwuy and Girraween.
I'm also able to tutor around the CBD & inner west region.
My group lessons are held in a secure Council facility in Merrylands, near Merrylands station.
I welcome any questions you may have, and I can be contacted on 0449 177 652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best,
- Chemistry - Secondary
- English - Primary, Secondary
- ESL - Primary, Secondary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary
- Physics - Secondary
Greystanes, Parramatta, Merrylands, Prospect, Westmead, Wentworthville, Constitution Hill, Pemulwuy
Tutored over 100 students over the past 8 years
Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering (Sydney University)
Bachelor of Medical Science (UTS)
MBA (Master of Business Administration) - Southern Cross University, Sydney
NSW Govt Working with Children Check
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
$45 per hour
Profile last updated on 26-Apr-2017 (registered 28-Jul-2016)
0449 177 652