Sydney tutor in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, GAMSAT, Human Biology, Maths, Microbiology, Physics,... (and more)
Hello! I am a graduated HSC student from James Ruse Agricultural High School who achieved an ATAR of 99.80. With over 3 years of specialised tutoring experience for Year 10 to HSC, working both as a teacher for Talent 100 and as private tuition, I have seen my students improve significantly across all subjects. Past students have consistently improved and achieved top results, with my previous Physics student coming 3rd in the state in the 2015 Physics HSC. The subjects I tutor for include:
- Mathematics (All levels to Extension 2 Mathematics)
- Chemistry (Yr 11 Preliminary and Yr 12 HSC)
- Physics (Yr 11 Preliminary Yr 12 HSC)
- English essay editing services (depends on text/elective, please contact me for more information)
- Junior school subjects (Yr 7-10 Maths, English, Science)
*For selective school students who learn at a faster pace, I am able to accelerate and go ahead of school to ensure students get enough revision time for their exams. If suitable, I am willing to teach at an accelerated speed and difficulty such as teaching HSC during Yr 11, etc.
The structure of my prepared lessons includes:
- engaging discussion/help with school homework and upcoming assessments
- a prepared and accurate compilation of notes from a variety of sources such as state-ranker notes, various tutoring colleges, textbooks, James Ruse school notes, all synthesised and summarised into a condensed theory booklet.
- homework which is expected to be completed by the next lesson which will be thoroughly marked and mistakes corrected
- weekly quizzes which also will be professionally marked with accurate HSC-style feedback
- and a huge archive of past exam papers with complete worked solutions for effective application of knowledge into practice
I do private tutoring at my home in Epping (preferred), or at the student's residence, a public library for an additional rate.
Price:$60/hour for all subjects/years
*Lessons are 2 hours long and will be scheduled every week and occasionally fortnight, throughout all school holidays.
*If you bring a friend along, I tutor in small groups of 2 to 3 for a discounted price ($50/hr)
Feel free to contact me by call/text/email for any more questions about tutoring, or if you want to ask any questions about the HSC/UMAT in general, I'll be happy to help! :)
- 3 years of specialised HSC tuition
- 99.80 ATAR
- Graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2014
- Studying Medicine at UNSW
$60 per hour
Joined TutorFinder on 06-Apr-2017 (updated profile on 08-Jan-2018)