Sydney Tutor in Anatomy, Biology, Communication, Creative Writing, English
Literature, Essay Writing, Health Studies, Legal Studies,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
Hello parents and students.
A little about me: My Name is Ed and I am currently working as a Provisional Psychologist. I have always had a passion for helping others which is the primary reason I commenced a Psychology Degree in 2008. Some of my hobbies include hiking, playing my guitar, and swimming.
I have over 250 hours of tutoring experience. I have worked as both a private tutor and as a contractor for companies such as Tutoring for Excellence.
I mainly provide one-on-one tuition for a personalised, individualised approach. This eliminates the stress and distractions associated with group learning environments and class rooms. This also enables me to adjust his teaching according to the student�s learning style.
However, if group tuition is required I am also able to cater for this.
My tutoring occurs in your home at a time that suits your schedule. This is not only convenient but allows greater communication between myself and parents. It also provides a familiar, comfortable learning environment.
I work with a student�s school syllabus to ensure that tuition content follows the classroom curriculum and stays directly relevant to the school work being provided.
Given my Psychological training I am able to draw on from a range of evidence based psychological tools aimed at assisting students to manage the stresses and anxieties associated with completing assessments, tests and exams.
The domains that I am proficient in tutoring include: English (Standard, Advanced and Extension); Maths (General); Religious Studies; History; Legal Studies, and PDHPE.
I also have substantial experience in providing assistance with Essay Writing; HSC Preparation, Exam Preparation, and Memorisation Techniques.
I am available for tuition during weekdays (after 5 pm) and anytime during weekends.
If you think I would be of any help to you I hope hear from you soon!
- Anatomy - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biology - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Communication - Secondary, Tertiary
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English Literature - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Health Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Legal Studies - Secondary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary
- Physical Education - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Psychology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Reading - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Over 250 hours of tuition completed;
- Tuition has been provided to students ranging from the ages of 5 to 21.
- Experienced in tutoring kindergarten, primary school, high school, and university
- Very flexible in my learning approach (can either be at yours place, or local library);
- Price is negotiable;
- Practicing psychologist since 2015.
- Dux of Year 12 English;
- Top 5% in the State for English in 2008;
- Bachelor of Psychology (Distinction Average);
- Bachelor of Psychology with Honour (High Distinction);
- Master of Psychology (Distinction Average).
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
My rate is as follows:
- $45 per hour (additional $10 travel fee applies if distance of more than 15 km is traveled)
- 5 hours paid upfront for $225 (includes travel fee)
Profile last updated on 09-Oct-2017 (registered 11-Feb-2017)
0452 584 784