Sydney Tutor in Anatomy, Biology, Communication, Creative Writing, English
Literature, Essay Writing, Health Studies, Legal Studies,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
Hello parents and students.
A little about me: My Name is Ed and I am currently working as a Provisional Psychologist. I have always had a passion for helping others which is the primary reason I commenced a Psychology Degree in 2008. Some of my hobbies include hiking, playing my guitar, and swimming.
I have over 150 hours of tutoring experience. I have worked as both a private tutor and as a contractor for companies such as Tutoring for Excellence.
I mainly provide one-on-one tuition for a personalised, individualised approach. This eliminates the stress and distractions associated with group learning environments and class rooms. This also enables me to adjust his teaching according to the studentís learning style.
However, if group tuition is required I am also able to cater for this.
My tutoring occurs in your home at a time that suits your schedule. This is not only convenient but allows greater communication between myself and parents. It also provides a familiar, comfortable learning environment.
I work with a studentís school syllabus to ensure that tuition content follows the classroom curriculum and stays directly relevant to the school work being provided.
Given my Psychological training I am able to draw on from a range of evidence based psychological tools aimed at assisting students to manage the stresses and anxieties associated with completing assessments, tests and exams.
The domains that I am proficient in tutoring include: English (Standard, Advanced and Extension); Maths (General); Religious Studies; History; Legal Studies, and PDHPE.
I also have substantial experience in providing assistance with Essay Writing; HSC Preparation, Exam Preparation, and Memorisation Techniques.
I am available for tuition during weekdays (after 5 pm) and anytime during weekends.
If you think I would be of any help to you I hope hear from you soon!
- Anatomy - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biology - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Communication - Secondary, Tertiary
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English Literature - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Health Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Legal Studies - Secondary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary
- Physical Education - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Psychology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Reading - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Over 150 hours of tuition completed;
- Tuition has been provided to students ranging from the ages of 5 to 21.
- Experienced in tutoring kindergarten, primary school, high school, and university
- Very flexible in my learning approach (can either be at yours place, or local library);
- Price is negotiable;
- Practicing psychologist since 2015.
- Dux of Year 12 English;
- Top 5% in the State for English in 2008;
- Bachelor of Psychology (Distinction Average);
- Bachelor of Psychology with Honour (High Distinction);
- Master of Psychology (Distinction Average).
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
My rate is as follows:
- $40 for any age student (Additional $10 Fee applies if travel of more than 20
minutes is required).
- 5 lessons paid upfront for $200.
Profile last updated on 14-Sep-2017 (registered 11-Feb-2017)
0452 584 784