Bright Minds Tutoring
Sydney tutor in Algebra, Anatomy, Biology, Creative Writing, English
Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, General Science, Maths, Physical Education, Psychology, Reading, Statistics
I travel to these locationsWollongong; Thirroul; Figtree; Woonona; Corrimal;
I have over 500 hours of tutoring experience. I have worked as both a private tutor and as a contractor for companies such as Tutoring for Excellence.
I provide one-on-one tuition for a personalised, individualised approach. This eliminates the stress and distractions associated with group learning environments and class rooms. This also enables me to adjust his teaching according to the students learning style.
If group tuition is required I am also able to cater for this.
Tutoring occurs in your home at a time that suits your schedule. This is not only convenient but allows greater communication between myself and parents. It also provides a familiar, comfortable learning environment.
I work with a students school syllabus to ensure that tuition content follows the classroom curriculum and stays directly relevant to the school work being provided.
The domains that I am proficient in tutoring include: English (Standard, Advanced and Extension); Maths (General); Religious Studies; History; Legal Studies, and PDHPE.
I also have substantial experience in providing assistance with Essay Writing; HSC and Exam Preparation.
0452 584 784
- Over 500 hours of tuition completed;
- Tuition has been provided to students ranging from the ages of 5 to 21.
- Experienced in tutoring kindergarten, primary school, high school, and university
- Very flexible in my teaching approach;
- Tuition can be conducted at the comfort of residence or local library.
- Dux of Year 12 English;
- Top 5% in the State for English in 2008;
- Bachelor of Psychology (Distinction Average);
- Bachelor of Psychology with Honour (High Distinction);
- Master of Psychology (Distinction Average).
$55 per hour inclusive of travel fee
Joined TutorFinder on 11-Feb-2017 (updated profile on 04-Jul-2018)