Sydney Tutor in Creative Writing, English
Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, French, History, Japanese, Law, Legal Studies, Maths,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
Welcome to ELD Coaching - Elite Learning & Development. Our motto is 'Inspiration. Aspiration. Dedication'. These three words are valuable to the core principles that we hold at ELD Coaching. Our mission is to provide the best quality education, set goals and provide our students with ways of reaching those goals.
As the founder and manager of ELD Coaching, - Jason has been tutoring for over 8 years in all levels of English, Mathematics, French, Japanese, HSC Legal Studies and university level Law. - He has had overseas experience, teaching in Paris as a volunteer English tutor at a home-stay, as well as in a private French school. - Jason has also been an elite figure skating coach at the Liverpool Catholic Club for over 7 years, teaching children privately, taking them to competitions and teaching recreational skating from as little as 3 years old to adult learners.
- He is completing his final year at the University of New South Wales in a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of International Studies (French & Japanese Studies). - In 2014-2015, Jason went on university exchange to France and studied politics, history and literature in French at Sciences-Po Aix. - He is also completing a Bachelor of Arts (English Literature) at Macquarie University via OUA and a Masters of Education (Primary and Secondary) at Deakin University.
He has obtained in all his degrees a distinction average.
He will also sit the GAMSAT (the Graduate Medical School Admissions Test) in 2019 and endeavour to enter medical school to complete a Doctor of Medicine as a future goal.
Our educational philosophy can be simplified into one phrase: Our students come first. Our tutors are dedicated to approaching our students with personalisation that will strengthen both their strengths and weaknesses. Our personalised approach ensures that students learn in a comfortable environment, giving them every opportunity to ask questions and go above and beyond the classroom to assist them.
Subjects we offer:
- English (K - 12; Tertiary Level)
- Essay Writing
- Mathematics (K - 12)
- Legal Studies (Year 11 & 12)
- French Studies (K - 12; Tertiary Level)
- Japanese Studies (K - 12; Tertiary Level)
- Society & Culture (Year 11 & 12)
- Modern History (Year 11 & 12)
- Law (Tertiary Level)
For any questions or enquiries, we are here to help in any way we can. Please contact us at:
Mobile: 0431 416 232
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English Literature - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- ESL - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- French - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- History - Secondary
- Japanese - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Law - Tertiary
- Legal Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Reading - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Society and Culture - Secondary
- Figure Skating, Computer Skills, Life Coaching, Microsoft Office, iOS Operating Systems, Windows Operating System
- 9 years (to present) in English, Mathematics, Legal Studies, HSC & University level French & Japanese and up to 4th year Law students at university.
- Over 7 years experience in coaching competitive figure skating. I have also taught large group lessons in Skate School, from young children to adult recreational skaters.
- 5 years engaging in motivational speaking, mentoring programs and life coaching.
- Overseas teaching experience: taught in a private French institution in Paris and volunteered at a home-stay in Paris for one month teaching English.
Institution: Macquarie University (2015 - 2018) via Open Universities
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts (English Literature)
Institution: l'Institut d'Études Politiques - Sciences Po Aix (2014 - 2015)
Qualification: PEPA - Programme d'Études Politiques Annuel (Political Sciences, French Studies)
Institution: University of New South Wales (2010 - 2017)
Qualification: Bachelor of International Studies (French & Japanese Language Studies)/Bachelor of Laws
Institution: ACCORD � École de Langues Paris (2012)
Qualification: Attestation de Stage � Level B1 French
Institution: TEFL � Teaching English as a Foreign Language (2012)
Qualification: Practical TEFL Course, Grammar Awareness Course, 60-hour online course
Institution: Australia Professional Skating Association (APSA) (2010)
Qualification: Accredited Ice Skating Coach and qualified member of APSA
Institution: NSW Commission for Children & Young People (2010)
Qualification: Certificate for Self-Employment in Child-Related Employment
Institution: Australian Sports Commission (2008)
Qualifications: Beginning Coaching General Principles
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
The rates will vary according to whether the tuition service is for primary school, high school or tertiary level. Please enquire if you would like further information or visit www.eldcoaching.com.au for more information online.
Profile last updated on 31-May-2017 (registered 23-Jan-2017)