Sydney Tutor in Creative Writing, English
Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, French, History, Japanese, Law, Legal Studies, Maths,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
Welcome to ELD Coaching - Elite Learning & Development. Our motto is 'Inspiration. Aspiration. Dedication'. These three words are valuable to the core principles that we hold at ELD Coaching. Our mission is to provide the best quality education, set goals and provide our students with ways of reaching those goals.
As the founder and manager of ELD Coaching, - Jason has been tutoring for over 7 years in all levels of English, Mathematics, French, Japanese, HSC Legal Studies and university level Law. - He has had overseas experience, teaching in Paris as a volunteer English tutor at a home-stay, as well as in a private French school. - Jason has also been an elite figure skating coach at the Liverpool Catholic Club for over 6 years, teaching children privately, taking them to competitions and teaching recreational skating from as little as 3 years old to adult learners.
- He is completing his final year at the University of New South Wales in a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of International Studies (French & Japanese Studies). - In 2014-2015, Jason went on university exchange to France and studied politics, history and literature in French at Sciences-Po Aix. - He is also completing a Bachelor of Arts (English Literature) at Macquarie University via OUA and a Masters of Education at Deakin University.
He has obtained in all his degrees a distinction average.
He will also sit the GAMSAT (the Graduate Medical School Admissions Test) in 2019 and endeavour to enter medical school to complete a Doctor of Medicine as a future goal.
Our educational philosophy can be simplified into one phrase: Our students come first. Our tutors are dedicated to approaching our students with personalisation that will strengthen both their strengths and weaknesses. Our personalised approach ensures that students learn in a comfortable environment, giving them every opportunity to ask questions and go above and beyond the classroom to assist them.
Subjects we offer:
- English (K - 12; Tertiary Level)
- Essay Writing
- Mathematics (K - 12)
- Legal Studies (Year 11 & 12)
- French Studies (K - 12; Tertiary Level)
- Japanese Studies (K - 12; Tertiary Level)
- Society & Culture (Year 11 & 12)
- Modern History (Year 11 & 12)
- Law (Tertiary Level)
For any questions or enquiries, we are here to help in any way we can. Please contact us at:
Mobile: 0431 416 232
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English Literature - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- ESL - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- French - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- History - Secondary
- Japanese - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Law - Tertiary
- Legal Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Reading - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Society and Culture - Secondary
- Figure Skating, Computer Skills, Life Coaching, Microsoft Office, iOS Operating Systems, Windows Operating System
- Over 7 years (to present) in English, Mathematics, Legal Studies, HSC & University
French & Japanese and up to 4th year Law students at university. We provide a great
array of subjects to be taught. Please enquire.
- 6 years experience in coaching competitive figure skating. I have also taught large
lessons in Skate School, from young children to adult recreational skaters.
- 5 years engaging in motivational speaking, mentoring programs and life coaching.
- Overseas teaching experience: taught in a private French institution in Paris and
volunteered at a home-stay in Paris for one month teaching English.
Institution: Macquarie University (2015 - 2018) via Open Universities
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts (English Literature)
Institution: l’Institut d’Études Politiques - Sciences Po Aix (2014 - 2015)
Qualification: PEPA – Programme d’Études Politiques Annuel (Political Sciences,
Institution: University of New South Wales (2010 - 2017)
Qualification: Bachelor of International Studies (French & Japanese Language
Studies)/Bachelor of Laws
Institution: ACCORD – École de Langues Paris (2012)
Qualification: Attestation de Stage – Level B1 French
Institution: TEFL – Teaching English as a Foreign Language (2012)
Qualification: Practical TEFL Course, Grammar Awareness Course, 60-hour online
Institution: Australia Professional Skating Association (APSA) (2010)
Qualification: Accredited Ice Skating Coach and qualified member of APSA
Institution: NSW Commission for Children & Young People (2010)
Qualification: Certificate for Self-Employment in Child-Related Employment
Institution: Australian Sports Commission (2008)
Qualifications: Beginning Coaching General Principles
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
On top of their hour of tuition, we offer a free one hour, supervised study session to our
students which is included in our fee:
One-on-one tuition: $40 for 1 hour of instructed lesson and 1 hour of supervised study
2 students: $30 for 1 hour of instructed lesson and 1 hour of supervised study session.
3 or 4 students: $25 for 1 hour of instruction lesson and 1 hour of supervised study
One-on-one tuition: $45 for one hour of instruction lesson and 1 hour of supervised study
2 students: $35 for one hour of instruction lesson and 1 hour of supervised study session.
3 students: $30 for one hour of instruction lesson and 1 hour of supervised study session.
4 students: $25 for one hour of instruction lesson and 1 hour of supervised study session.
One-on-one tuition: $45/hour per student
2 students: $40/hour per student
3 students: $35/hour per student
4 students: $30/hour per student
One-on-one tuition: $65/hour per student
2 students: $50/hour per student
3 students: $45/hour per student
4 students: $40/hour per student
Home visits are available. Please enquire.
Special Offer - Enroll with ELD Coaching today and receive a 10% discount if you pay for 10 lessons in advance.
Profile last updated on 16-Mar-2017 (registered 23-Jan-2017)