Sydney tutor in Algebra, Calculus, Maths
I am a first year medical student at UNSW and graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2016 with an ATAR of 99.80. I am interested in tutoring students in order to improve their understanding of key concepts as well as improving their school results. I am very passionate about teaching other and improving their knowledge in school subjects as I believe a high quality education will open numerous opportunities for students in the future. I aim to not only improve my students' knowledge, but also give them a passion for learning and a great work ethic.
My lessons are structured to align with the school's syllabus and HSC syllabus. I personalise my lessons to suit the needs of every student, whether it be homework help or learning advanced material. I have resources for all years for the subjects that I teach and am willing to provide these to my students at no extra charge.
I tutor only from my house as this allows me to easily reach my resources at home
- 1 on 1 tutoring or groups of 2 max
- Tutor from my house - Teach high school subjects (7-12) and the Selective School Test - Tutoring 2U and 3U maths
- School Maths Mentor program teaching yr 12 3U Maths.
- I have taught junior students from school in science and
- Went to James Ruse Agricultural High School
- ATAR: 99.8
- All Rounder's List
- started UNSW Medicine in 2017
- 3U Maths: 99
- 4U Maths 95
- Chemistry: 95
- PDHPE: 95
- Physics: 94
- 2U English: 93
1 on 1 tutor - $45/hr
Group (2max) - $30/hr
Joined TutorFinder on 09-Jan-2017 (updated profile on 16-Mar-2018)