Melbourne tutor in Japanese, Mandarin, Maths
I travel to these locationsMelbourne CBD, Southbank, Box Hill
Hi everyone, my name is Joy, 23 years old.
Born in China, lived in Japan, and now in Melbourne.
I am an experienced Japanese tutor over the 4 years, specialized in VCE Japanese.
I have been graduated from University of Melbourne, major in architecture and Japanese. With qualification in JLPT N1, I have very strong Japanese listening, reading, writing and speaking skill. I would like to share my knowledge and my learning tips to more people who want to learn Japanese.
- Exchange language study to Tokyo University of Foreign Studies 2015~2016
- Passed N1 (the highest level) in Japanese Language Proficiency Test - VCE Japanese raw score 47 (52 after scale up), ATAR 98.8 in 2013
- Victoria Japanese Speech Contest 2nd place 2012
- Japanese beginner lesson
Topics include: Hiragana/Katakana, greetings, numbers, place, food, basic verbs, self-introduction, daily conversations
- Japanese cultural lesson
Teaching basic Japanese while introducing interesting Japanese culture: traditional/pop/movie and drama/travel... etc
- Japanese VCE Special to VCE students who want to achieve 40+ in Japanese. Listening/reading/writing/general conversation/detailed study all strictly follow VCAA study design for JSL
* I can teach in English/Chinese.
I offer conversation lessons to whom have some Chinese language foundation and want to consolidate their speaking ability.
Whether you are looking for practise on:
- daily conversations
- business conversations
- VCE Chinese oral mock exam
- travel tips - traditional and pop culture
As a native Chinese Mandarin speaker, I'm confident to help you improve your fluency and accent in a comfortable way and at the right pace.
I have been a part-time teacher at weekend Chinese school for one year. I had 4 classes, 60 students who enjoyed my lesson.
For 1 to 1 teaching, I have more than 10 students in VCE Japanese. I designed specific study schedule for every one, because each individuals are different. Knowing one's strength and weakness can help him/her to achieve better scores in a shorter time.
JLPT - N1 passed
For 1 to 1, 50$/hour
For 1 to many, one more student + 10$, up to five students.
Joined TutorFinder on 23-Jan-2014 (updated profile on 29-May-2018)