Melbourne Tutor in Japanese, Mandarin, Maths
Hi everyone, my name is Joy.
I am an experienced Japanese tutor over the 4 years, specialized in VCE Japanese.
I have been graduated from University of Melbourne, major in architecture and Japanese. With qualification in JLPT N1, I have very strong Japanese listening, reading, writing and speaking skill. I would like to share my knowledge and my learning tips to more people who want to learn Japanese.
- Exchange language study to Tokyo University of Foreign Studies 2015~2016
- Passed N1 (the highest level) in Japanese Language Proficiency Test - VCE Japanese raw score 47 (52 after scale up), ATAR 98.8 in 2013
- Victoria Japanese Speech Contest 2nd place 2012
- Japanese beginner lesson
Topics include: Hiragana/Katakana, greetings, numbers, place, food, basic verbs, self-introduction, daily conversations
- Japanese cultural lesson
Teaching basic Japanese while introducing interesting Japanese culture: traditional/pop/movie and drama/travel... etc
- Japanese VCE Special to VCE students who want to achieve 40+ in Japanese. Listening/reading/writing/general conversation/detailed study all strictly follow VCAA study design for JSL
* I can teach in English/Chinese.
- Japanese - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Mandarin - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Maths - Primary, Secondary
Eastern Southern Suburbs
I have been a part-time teacher at weekend Chinese school for one year. I had 4 classes, 60 students who enjoyed my lesson.
For 1 to 1 teaching, I have more than 10 students in VCE Japanese. I designed specific study schedule for every one, because each individuals are different. Knowing one's strength and weakness can help him/her to achieve better scores in a shorter time.
JLPT - N1 passed
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
For 1 to 1, 40$/hour
For 1 to many, one more student + 5$, up to five students.
Profile last updated on 05-Sep-2017 (registered 23-Jan-2014)