Sydney Tutor in Business Studies, Management, Communication, English
Literature, Society and Culture, Creative Writing, Philosophy,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
(1 student review)
I am an online academic coach, specialising in providing high quality feedback on academic writing, business plans and marketing material for high school and university students to ensure that you achieve an excellent standard.
I am experienced in working with international and Australian students to ensure that your writing is succinct and profession, while also extensively meeting your academic requirements and course criteria. Giving you the advantage needed to succeed at university or high school.
I SPECIALISE IN TUTORING STUDENTS IN:
- BUSINESS STUDIES (AT A UNIVERSITY LEVEL, WITH MY OWN TERTIARY EXPERIENCE IN STUDYING ENTREPRENEURSHIP, ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR, FINANCE, MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT)
- ASSESSMENT PREPARATION AND ESSAY WRITING
- ENGLISH (ALL LEVELS INCLUDING PERSONALLY STUDYING ADVANCED ENGLISH)
- ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (GENERAL, ACADEMIC, FORMAL AND BUSINESS ENGLISH)
- LITERATURE AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES - HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (HISTORY, TEACHING, PHILOSOPHY, BASIC LEGAL STUDIES)
I have tutored students from high school to a PhD/ Masters level (primarily helping more advanced international PhD students with academic writing, English language conventions and structure)
I HELP MY STUDENTS SEE AN IMPROVEMENT IN THEIR ACADEMIC RESULTS.
- Business Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Management - Secondary, Tertiary
- Communication - Secondary, Tertiary
- English - Secondary
- English Literature - Secondary, Tertiary
- Society and Culture - Secondary, Tertiary
- Creative Writing - Secondary, Tertiary
- Philosophy - Secondary, Tertiary
- ESL - Secondary, Tertiary
- Politics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Essay Writing - Secondary, Tertiary
- Finance - Secondary
- History - Secondary, Tertiary
- Journalism - Secondary, Tertiary
- Legal Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Law - Tertiary
- Lawyer - General
- Anthropology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Media Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Psychology - Secondary
- Sociology - Tertiary
- Visual Arts - Intermediate, Advanced
I am a qualified lawyer, business graduate (with a focus on human resources, organisational behaviour and marketing) and real estate agent. I have worked for several accounting and financial firms in policy and procedure.
I have experience working for universities in student advocacy and engagement.
I have tutored university and high school students in Management, HRM, OB, Marketing, Legal Studies, English, History, Philosophy (including Legal Philosophy), General Property Courses, Design and Planning.
I've also helped students create website portfolios and resumes using your chosen platform of Wordpress, Weebly or Wix.
I have a Marketing Major, Bachelor of Law, Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies and Real Estate Salesperson Certificate in the state of NSW. I have experience working in litigation, property, business development and student advocacy.
I have worked at a university advising Australian and international students on university policies and procedures and have a working knowledge of academic writing policies that I use to help my students achieve academic success.
I have tutored for 7 years, and my specialities include business, marketing and English studies.
I can edit and prove high-quality feedback on your essay/ assessment grammar, paragraph structure, referencing, punctuation and spelling.
Not only have I helped businesses achieve complicated licenses (such as a limited AFSL as an accountancy firm). But my work has also involved event management. I've organised and hosted multiple social and professional events, communicated to auditoriums of 200+ students and liaised with high net worth individuals regarding their business and financial structures, investments and finances.
ADVANCED EXPERIENCED IN:
*Business and Marketing Plans
*English Assessment Guidelines
*Persuasive and Argumentative Essays
* Financial/ Business use of Excel
* Microsoft Word Templates (for marketing plans and promotional material)
* Powerpoint (for university presentations and events)
* Creating 'free' websites with Wordpress.com and Wordpress.org, Weebly and Wix.
*Creating flyers, banners, handouts, books, tents, business calendars and other marketing material for a large range of businesses and events.
I use this wide range of skills to benefit my students.
I am passionate at providing students with the best basis to succeed at a reasonable cost.
I currently work ONLINE ONLY proofreading, editing and providing feedback on resumes, letters, business reports, marketing plans, business plans (for entrepreneurs seeking business loans or students) essay and other assessments. I can also help you draft better responses to your tutors when questioning grades (however I also encourage students to contact their university advocates to get a lot of free advice).
I would love to help you complete your assessments and projects to the best possible standard!
I would prefer to be contacted by email.
I look forward to helping you succeed academically!
If you require more than one hour of work, I offer a discount of $40 an hour!
Profile last updated on 13-Sep-2017 (registered 24-May-2017)
778 922 0864