Brisbane Tutor in Psychology, Creative Writing, English
, Communication, Essay Writing, Health Studies, Society and Culture, Anatomy, Anthropology,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
Next Step North Side Tutoring offers experienced tutors with expertise in assignment and thesis planning, academic writing, research, and editing. We are able to assist students across most subject areas through high school and university (Undergraduate and Postgraduate). Kellie, Lee-Ann and Cassie thoroughly enjoy tutoring and take care to instruct as they go so that students make noticeable improvements over time. Perhaps most importantly, Kellie, Lee-Ann and Cassie strive to make learning engaging and enjoyable. Available for day and evening sessions.
- Psychology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Communication - Secondary, Tertiary
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Health Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Society and Culture - Secondary, Tertiary
- Anatomy - Secondary
- Anthropology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biochemistry - Secondary
- Biology - Primary, Secondary
- Business Studies - Secondary
- Computing - Secondary
- English Literature - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- ESL - Primary, Secondary
- Geography - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- History - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Human Biology - Primary, Secondary
- IELTS - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Industrial Technology - Secondary
- Journalism - Secondary, Tertiary
- Legal Studies - Secondary
- Management - Secondary
- Maths - Primary
- Media Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Microbiology - Secondary
- Philosophy - Secondary, Tertiary
- Physical Education - Primary, Secondary
- PTE - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Reading - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Sociology - Tertiary
- Special Needs - Primary, Secondary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
- TOEFL - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
Redcliffe, Caboolture, Burpengary, Narangba, Petrie, Caloundra, Wamuran
Dr Lee-Ann Wilson has in excess of 15 years experience in Lecturing and tutoring across the humanities, including statistics. She has tutored children, adolescents and adults and has home schooled several of her own children. Over the past two years, Lee-Ann has been working as the Wellbeing Manager in a Special Assistance School for adolescents from trauma backgrounds and during this time has helped to incorporate wellbeing curriculum, wellbeing interventions and an academic, goal based, program which contributes to the achievement of QCE.
Kellie Purcill has been a contributor and editor for several online blogs and is a published author. She has tutored and instructed adults and young people on a casual basis through her work, studies and personal life.
Cassie is a qualified secondary teacher and has significant experience teaching and tutoring primary and high school aged students.
Lee-Ann holds a PhD in Psychology and Public Health and a Masters degree in Applied Psychology (Health). She was awarded the QUT University Medal for outstanding academic achievement.
Kellie Purcill is a published author currently undertaking a Bachelor of Creative Writing with a near perfect GPA.
Cassie is a qualified secondary teacher, specialising in English, Japanese and ESL.
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Phone Help
- Online Help
$30 to $50 per hour
Profile last updated on 16-Jun-2017 (registered 08-Jun-2017)