Perth tutor in Accounting, Business Studies, Calculus, Chemistry, Economics, Finance, Management, Maths, Physics, Statistics,... (and more)
(63 student reviews)
I believe with the patient coach and consistent encouragement; any individual can achieve outstanding academic results. Interest is what gets you started; passion is what keeps you going. My passion is helping students to enrich their full academic potential through sharing my knowledge and study experience.
Over the years, I have learned how to learn, and, most importantly how to deliver what I have learned to all my students in flexible and efficient learning environment
tailored to your needs.
I look forward to your call to arrange a consultation to discuss your needs and expectations.
Together, we can make a great difference for your future.
Please visit my website for further information and students review:
Education For Better future!
I have been rewarded Bachelor of Accounting and Finance degree with distinction in all units, and I am also a qualified CPA Accountant and Financial Consultant. Teaching is one of my passion which I have been engaging in for years. I am also an academic teacher for various top universities in WA: Curtin University, ECU, and Murdoch University. The teaching subjects including Advance Mathematics, Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Portfolio Investment.
My high school ATAR is 99%(member of 99 clubs) and had been recognized as the top performer(5%) by University for my outstanding academic results; I am confident about My ability to assist you to achieve the higher level of academic. I have over 8 years mentoring and teaching experience for university students to help them to the past through various challenge in the school.
Additionally, I have personally tutored over hundreds of students in the past 8 years to experience different levels of academic growth and assist numbers of year 12 Students to achieve high ATAR to choose the university they desire. So I am sure the next student who achieves outstanding result could be you!
Please visit www.facebook.com/lincolntutoring for my students' review.
Also, www.lincolnpan.com to read more story about myself and what I can help you with.
- Harvard University - Design Thinking Program, Certified Design Thinking
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) University of Western Australia
-University of Melbourne Commerce
- Harvard University Summer School 2015 (Harvard Business School); Certificate of
- University of Melbourne EAP (Advanced English for Academic Purpose) Program
- Curtin University Mentor Program Recognition
- Letter of Recommendation from the board examiners and been recognised in the
University Vice-Chancellor's List
- Research papers have been ranked the top 10 Finance paper in the SSRN (Social
Science Research Network)
- Business Management Certificate III
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours (Accounting& Finance)
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- Business Leadership Award 2014
- Winner of Edupreneur Award 2015
- Working with Children check
$60-$120 per hour depends on school level.**
(Recommended minimal one and half hour per lesson)
** Rate includes travel allowance and tutorial material preparation. Please sent me an
email for more details about the specific rate of your tuition.
Joined TutorFinder on 19-Dec-2014 (updated profile on 21-Mar-2018)