Sydney Tutor in English
, ESL, French, IELTS, Spanish, Teacher
(10 student reviews)
I have been tutoring, training and coaching people to improve their communication skills in Spanish, English and French over 7 years at Language centres and to private students of all ages.
You will find a patient tutor in me who has experience with students from different backgrounds. You and I can together tailor your classes accordingly whilst having fun.
You will find tutoring lessons enjoyable and fun. We will also focus classes on your needs and interests.
In class we focus on speaking mainly because I think we study languages in order to be able to basically speak it. Reading and writing are used as support. Listening and comprehension are practiced during the lessons with me.
Whether it is for a brush up, catch up on school or courses assignments and exams, travelling, work related, leisure and language improvement I can help you in a fun and enjoyable way.
Sets of lessons are structured as:
1. Beginners: present and future tenses, Spanish to get by at restaurants and when traveling. Talk about present activities and future plans.
2. Intermediate: past tenses, future tense, imperfect tense and discussion of daily life situations. Describe present, past and life experiences in all sorts of contexts.
3. Advance: conversational level, conditionals, subjunctive, speech reports and business situations as well as descriptive and informative language.
Although the above is a measure, I can definitely tailor the lessons according to your needs and expectations such as:
- Business skills e.g. presentations, meetings, language for work, writing communication
- Special events and occasions e.g. speeches, introductions and presentations
- Cultural awareness e.g. work and home relocation overseas
- Immigration purposes e.g. English certifications for Australian Residence, for work skills certification and cultural adjustment, etc
- Academic purposes i.e. HSC, IB, languages as part of university and school curriculums
Email or call me to organise a trial lesson E. email@example.com M.+61 449 023 377
- English - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- ESL - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- French - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- IELTS - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Spanish - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Teacher - General
- Public speaking, voice projection, memory, speech
production, presentations, time management, working
with diversity, note taking, business acumen,
Language Literacy and Numeracy
7+ years as a language trainer in North America and Australia
5+ years as a Spanish=English interpreter in North America and Australia
Experience training individuals and company staff in:
- cultural change & immersion e.g. Immigrating to Chile or Paris
- IELTS and Australian immigration tests for either Academic or General types
- HSC and IB examinations training and preparation
- everyday Australian English
- language programs in English, Spanish and French for private companies and
Certified Trainer and Assessor TAE10 2014 ASQA Australia 2014
Professional Interpreter English=Spanish NAATI Australia 2014
Alliance Francaise DALF C Diplome - France 2011
British Council IELTS 2009 Accreditation Band 8 2009
Event Management Sydney 2010
Restaurant Management Diploma. Mexico 2004
International Tourism - Bachelor degree. Mexico 2004
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Phone Help
- Online Help
Private classes - The hourly rate is $50.00.
Group classes - The hourly rate per student is $30.00
I can meet you at a cafe or restaurant in the CBD area or in the
Lower North Shores area as well. If you find it more convenient, I can
meet you at your office or home, transport fee to the location is added to the rate.
Assessments: you are assessed before taking lessons in order to
determine your correct level, your needs and therefore suitable program.
Payment of block of lessons: you can pay for a block of lessons if you find it
more convenient and secure lessons for specific days and times for a set
period of weeks.
Cancellations: a 24-hour notice is required in order to re-arrange my and other
Profile last updated on 12-Jul-2017 (registered 20-Oct-2010)
0449 023 377