Melbourne Tutor in Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Computing, Economics, Engineer, GAMSAT, Management, Maths, Physics, Statistics, Teacher, UMAT (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
(1) First half hour fees will be waived for new student.
(2) Available on week-days and week-ends as well.
(3) Group discount is available for two or more students.
(4) Regular work-sheets and other books will be provided to students, so that they can solve any type of questions in their exams.
(5) Regular sessions will be structured as per the requirement of students, as every single student is important to us.
(6) There will be pre-assessment in first session to know the pre-learning of
students so that the rest of the sessions can be set up accordingly.
(7) Notes of every chapter(all subjects: mathematics, physics, chemistry) and solutions of all questions at the back of book will be provided regularly to all
students in easy language, so that they can understand quickly whatever they
have done during the session.
(8) To check their regular performance of the students, there will be a test(post-assessment) after completion of every chapter and there will be no charge for it. (conditions apply)
(9) if the results of test are up to the mark,then we move on to other topic.
otherwise we work on weak areas again.because we want perfection.
(10) we provide Past year exam for all levels, so that our students know well in advance, what sort of questions can be asked in exam.
(11) Parents will be updated about their child's performance via e-mail/phone or personally, because we believe that parents have full right to know about: What's happening in the sessions?
- Biology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Calculus - Secondary, Tertiary
- Chemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Computing - Secondary
- Economics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Engineer - General
- GAMSAT - Tertiary
- Management - Secondary, Tertiary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Physics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Teacher - General
- UMAT - Tertiary
- For yr 11 and 12: Specialist Mathematics(Unit1/2 and Unit3/4) Maths Method (Unit1/2 and Unit3/4) Further Maths (Unit1/2 and Unit3/4) Advance Maths(Unit1/2 and Unit3/4) General Maths(Unit1/2 and Unit3/4) Foundation Maths(Unit1/2 and Unit3/4) Physics(Unit1/2 and Unit3/4) Chemistry(Unit1/2 and Unit3/4) Statistics. For Graduation and Post Graduation Mathematics (Any subject:Calculus 1,calculus 2,random matrices,exactly solvable model,real analysis, topology,partial differentiation, linear algebra, complex analysis, Engineering Mathematics, Accelerated mathematics, Probability, differtiation1,differentiation2, computer sciences, Numerical Analysis Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Physics Chemistry, Bio-chemistry, Management Preparing students for competitive Exams like: GMAT, GAMSAT, Science and Maths Olympiad
Wallan, Port Melbourne, Melbourne CBD, Melb Uni, whittlesea
I am a qualified teacher, registered with victorian institute of teaching.
I have been working as a teacher from last ten years and as a tutor from last eleven years.
I was awarded as a best teacher in yr 2008.
I have been working for top most tutoring agencies and awarded as a best tutor for consecutive
two years in 2008 and 2009
(1)Currently pursuing P.hd from Melbourne University.
(2) Master's of Mathematics( both Applied and Pure)
(3) Bachelor of Science with Honours in Mathematics
(4) Bachelor of Education( both Secondary and Primary)
(5) Bachelor of Sciences
(6) Cert. IV in training and assessment
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Phone Help
- Online Help
(1) Group discount is available for two or more students.
(2) packages also available for every term.
(3) Fees for first half hour will be waived or 50% discount on first session,
whatever will be less.
(4) Notes can be purchased for every chapter of any book and any subject
(mathematics, physics, chemistry)
(5) Book now, as limited space are available.
(6) From year 8 to year 10- $35-$40
(7) For year 11 and 12- $50-$55
(8) For Graduate students- $60
(9) For Post Graduate students- $65
(10) For students preparing for GMAT, GAMSAT and any other competitive exam-$65
Mention that you found this advertisement on Tutor Finder and you will receive your first lesson for half the normal hourly rate ($17.5 instead of $35).
Profile last updated on 14-Jul-2017 (registered 23-Nov-2010)