Melbourne Tutor in Creative Writing, Drama, English
, ESL, Essay Writing, Geography, History, Maths, Reading, Special Needs
We are a private tutoring business and we specialise in private one-to-one home tutoring of: - English and Maths for primary school aged children (Prep - Year 6), - English, Maths and Science for high-school students (Year 7 - Year 12), - Addressing the needs of students with learning difficulties and special needs.
Who can benefit:
- Students who fall below national benchmarks in literacy and numeracy -Students wanting to prepare for NAPLAN exams
- Primary school students who want to excel and are aiming for scholarships to private schools and we help student prepare for selective high school entrance exams
- High school students aspiring for specific ATAR score to ensure entry to selected University courses - Students with learning difficulties and special needs
-ESL students both children and adults.
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary
- Drama - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- English - Primary, Secondary
- ESL - Primary, Secondary
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary
- Geography - Primary, Secondary
- History - Primary, Secondary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Reading - Primary, Secondary
- Special Needs - Primary, Secondary
Northern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Bayside, Melbourne CBD, South Eastern Suburbs
The founder of Shine Education Ms Xenia Howison has been working in the area of
private one-to-one tutoring for over 10 years. Xenia specialises in literacy and numeracy
tutoring and has passion for helping students with special needs who require
personalised teaching approach.
Other tutor's qualifications and experience will be made available on request and at time of booking.
Bachelor of Arts, Diploma of Primary Education (Macquarie University)
Post Graduate Diploma of Special Education (Macquarie University)
- Private Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
$65 per hour
Profile last updated on 20-Nov-2017 (registered 14-Jul-2017)