Teaching is inspiring
Sydney tutor in Mandarin, Cantonese, English
(4 student reviews)
WILL POWER TUITION
Need to learn Chinese for academic, business, social and travel and other purposes? Want to improve your Chinese speaking/reading/writing/listening skills?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
As the principal tutor for will power tuition we provide Chinese tuition to people who require conversational Mandarin. I can assist you with improving your Mandarin speaking, reading, writing and listening skills. I
have had 5 years of professional training in the Chinese language while studying at the University of NSW, and many years of tutoring experience in Mandarin. I am really passionate about Chinese Culture and History which I
incorporate into my teaching.
Away from teaching Mandarin we also provide tutoring support in Cantonese which is still the common language for a large number of Chinese people around the world. I can also assist second language English learners to improve their English for academic, business and other purposes. I also tutor English as a subject for high school and primary school. I am really passionate about teaching and seeing students learn, and will therefore strive to meet the learning goals of students. Besides myself I also work alongside a team of professional and experienced Chinese tutors whom are passionate with the Chinese language and meeting the learning demands of different student.
- Fast track methods to achieve your language goals - Fun and engaging learning - Teaching methods suitable to your learning style - Provision of worksheets and notes relevant to your learning need
- Extra support for students after lessons
- Flexible tutoring time
- organised lesson structure
- Competitive rates
Call now to book your first lesson!
Testimonials from clients:
"William is well organised with lesson materials and is flexible with lesson times and locations. I have found him to be personable, polite and trustworthy. I am happy with the Mandarin tutoring he is providing to Sarah and I would recommend him to other students."
"Will has been tutoring my 2 children in Mandarin for over 6 months. He is very patient and adapts his teaching style to suit the student. Will has is formally studying education and is fluent in mandarin I have recommended Will to 2 family friends and would not hesitate in recommending him again."
Feel free to also check out my website at
- Proficient experience in both one on one tutoring setting
and group tutoring setting.
- Proficient experience in teaching children of different age groups, adults
and professionals including lawyers, doctors and businesses.
- Proficient experience in teaching Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Bachelor of arts/education at the University of NSW, specialising in Chinese teaching
- Master of arts majoring in translation and interpreting at the University of
- Bachelor of arts majoring in Chinese studies at the University of NSW
$50 per hour
(discounts given for lessons 1.5 hours or more per week or group
1.5 hours per week $70
2 hours per week $90
3 hours per week $120
$ 90 for group lesson of 2 people per hour
$ 120 for group lesson of 3 people per hour
$ 110 per person for group lesson of 4 people per hour
Joined TutorFinder on 27-Feb-2014 (updated profile on 10-Jun-2018)