Sydney Tutor in Cantonese, Creative Writing, English
Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, Geography, History, IELTS, Legal Studies, Mandarin,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
I am from Guangzhou. I have been teaching Mandarin tuition to pre-school, primary and secondary students for more than 10 years. I hold a Cert-in-Ed and BA(Eng. Linguistics; Chn Language). Currently studying towards Masters (Chn Studies).
I have been tutoring and teaching more than 20 years.
I am able to help students in English essay writing and preparation for school certificate and HSC exams. I can teach Mandarin phonics and Mandarin conversation to young children; I can teach school students in Mandarin curriculum for school certificate preparation.
- Cantonese - Introduction, Intermediate
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English Literature - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- ESL - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Geography - Primary, Secondary
- History - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- IELTS - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Legal Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Mandarin - Introduction, Intermediate
- Reading - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Teacher - General
- Retired school teacher, full-time tutor now
20+ years in teaching English as 2nd Language; 10+ years in Mandarin tuition.
Have been a language teacher for 20+ years, teaching English and Mandarin.
Certificate-in Education; Partial-completed Grad-Dip in Teaching/Learning(primary);
BA(Eng. Linguistics/Renaissance Literature); BA(Chn Language); Grad-Dip Marketing
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
$35 per hour
Profile last updated on 21-Jul-2017 (registered 26-Apr-2015)