Melbourne Tutor in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biology, General Science, Health Studies, Human Biology, Medical Interviews, Medicine, Microbiology,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
I have a calm friendly approach. I like to help students understand by using analogies, and trying to understand the overall concept as well as the mechanism by which different concepts interact.
- Anatomy - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biochemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biology - Secondary, Tertiary
- General Science - Secondary, Tertiary
- Health Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Human Biology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Medical Interviews - Tertiary
- Medicine - Tertiary
- Microbiology - Secondary
- Physical Education - Secondary, Tertiary
- Psychology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Visual Arts - Intermediate
I have tutored in homework clubs before, which required me to tutor students of different levels in a variety of subjects including Maths, chemistry, Psychology.
VCE: Maths Methods, Physics, English, Studio Art, Psychology, Biology.
Bachelor of Science. Completed 2014. Major Physiology, Minor Biochemistry.
Bachelor of Medicine and surgery- Current
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
$35 per hour
Profile last updated on 04-Dec-2017 (registered 05-Aug-2017)