Sydney tutor in Society and Culture
I travel to these locationsSydney
Are you studying Society and Culture for your 2018 HSC? Does the PIP freak you out a little? Not sure where to begin? Want to get a head start? I'm here to help. Whether you know exactly what you're doing and want to discuss it with an expert, or you're completely lost and need help coming up with a topic, I can assist you in achieving your goal of becoming a socially and culturally literate researcher.
I'm offering one-off or ongoing sessions at a very competitive rate to make sure your PIP is the best it can be. Why not get some friends together and make the most of a group discount?
Sessions to be held at a negotiated location outside of school hours and on weekends; I am willing to travel. For more information, please contact me via the provided email address with your name, school, and the stage that you are currently at with your PIP.
Parents are more than welcome to also make contact and attend the first session.
- Qualified HSC Society and Culture Teacher
- Experienced PIP tutor
- Research experience at a Postgraduate level
- Psychology and Sociology studied at an Undergraduate level
- Received a 99+ ATAR
- Scored 97 for Society and Culture in her own HSC
- Located in the Inner West
- Extremely friendly, relatable and understanding
- $50 per hour for one person (a $35 discount on rate from last year)
- $35 per hour per person for two or more students
Several years, with excellent results produced
$50 per hour
Joined TutorFinder on 04-Oct-2017 (updated profile on 04-Oct-2017)