Sydney Tutor in Algebra, Biology, Calculus, Creative Writing, English
Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, General Science, Geography,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
I offer to tutor any primary aged student and those getting ready for primary school!
I am passionate about phonics, literature and mathematics and these are the fields I love to teach.
I am qualified Primary Teacher who has just returned from teaching full time in the U.K.
Your child/children will receive personal lessons designed specifically for their needs to obtain their learning goal! This could change weekly to reflect their school work or focus on areas they have struggled with.
My aim is to make learning fun and exciting! Designing lessons around the personal interests of your child/children.
$45 an hour per child. I can come to you or Panania Library.
If contacting me via phone please leave a voice message or text if I do not answer and I will call you back.
- Algebra - Primary
- Biology - Primary
- Calculus - Primary
- Creative Writing - Primary
- English - Primary
- English Literature - Primary
- ESL - Primary
- Essay Writing - Primary
- General Science - Primary
- Geography - Primary
- History - Primary
- Human Biology - Primary
- IELTS - Primary
- Maths - Primary
- Maths Methods - Primary
- Physical Education - Primary
- PTE - Primary
- Reading - Primary
- Special Needs - Primary
- TOEFL - Primary
- Visual Arts - Introduction
Bankstown area - Menai area.
Currently working casually as a Primary School teacher.
FULL TIME EXPERIENCE
January 2017 - July 2017.
Full Time Year 1 Teacher (30 weeks) at Thorpedene Primary School in the U.K.
Skills required and obtained:
- Extra curricular boys writing club for Year 1 implemented as a strategy to improve assessment results.
- Attended staff development days and a course on Positive Behaviour.
- Managed and created sequenced lessons and units and implemented these in the classroom.
- Acquired content knowledge and pedagogical practice to meet the needs of all students.
- Observed and evaluated student progress in all learning areas through summative and, formative assessment strategies, to build data on students, and plan future learning experiences.
- Maintained student and teacher records.
- Implemented individual student management plans consistent with the schools' program.
- Maintained and shared quality resources.
- Created relationships with carers and the community through formal parent meetings and consistent discussions.
- Maintained assessment data on students.
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
$45 per hour
Profile last updated on 07-Oct-2017 (registered 07-Oct-2017)