NESA Accredited High School Teacher
Sydney tutor in Japanese, English, ESL, Essay Writing, Reading, Creative Writing, EAL, Geography, History, General Science, Public speaking, presentation skills, debating
I travel to these locationsGreater Sydney metropolitan area
My name is Adrian and I am a high school teacher. I currently teach in the Eastern Suburbs and for the past 8 years I have had the pleasure of helping students from a diverse range of backgrounds. I know that with patience and effort, every student is capable of achieving at a high level.
Part of what makes my lessons so successful is I genuinely enjoy watching my students succeed. I aim to provide lessons that are both enjoyable and push the students a little out of their academic comfort zone. However, more importantly I also aim to teach students how to learn and master different concepts autonomously (so they can perform in assessments and exams!)
My availability is after 4:30 pm from Monday to Friday night. I am also available Saturdays after 11 am and all day Sunday.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for a complimentary first lesson.
- Qualified high school teacher with 8 years of teaching experience. Extensive experience as a Japanese teacher. Also experienced with year 7 - 10 subjects including history, geography, English, science and literacy.
- 6 years HSC marking experience
- Facilitator of debating and public speaking programs at a high school level.
- Accredited high school teacher at proficient level in accordance with the New South Wales Education Authority
- Graduate Diploma of Education in Secondary Learning from UNSW
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Sydney with a major in Japanese and minor in literature
Discounts for lessons paid for in advance.
Special Offer - Free trial lesson
Working With Children Check
Yes, I'm cleared to work with children in New South Wales until 28-Aug-2023 (details available on request)
Joined Tutor Finder on 13-Jun-2019 (updated profile on 04-Dec-2019)