MATHS/ENGLISH (2-9) PSYCHOLOGY (Secondary & Tertiary)
Perth tutor in Algebra, Creative Writing, English, Essay Writing, Further Maths, Geometry, Maths, Psychology, Reading, Statistics
QUALIFIED, REGISTERED, WORKING TEACHER currently completing HONOURS in PSYCHOLOGY
MATHS AND LITERACY SPECIALIST
PSYCHOLOGY TUTOR and ASSIGNMENTS
- Casual Lessons: ACER/NAPLAN/Test/Exam Preparation Sessions - Subject Booster Sessions - Assignment Help - Study Skills
- Casual Lessons: Secondary and Tertiary Essay Writing and Psychology Writing Help
(Assistance with idea development and the art of writing a great essay).
- Regular Weekly Programmed Tuition for Maths and Literacy 2-6
- Regular Weekly Tuition for Maths and Literacy - Strategies and Assistance in support of High School Programming 7-9
- Regular Weekly Assistance with Psychology Subjects 11-12
- Qualified and registered teacher with 18 years tutoring and teaching experience.
- Teacher in Perth Children's Hospital and Fiona Stanley Hospital (WA) and Ronald MacDonald Learning Programme, creating and delivering individual learning programmes to students in years 2 - 9.
- Private tutor to students at private colleges including MLC & PLC.
- Private tutor to secondary and tertiary PSYCHOLOGY students. Assignment and study assistance.
FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY:
Children have differing abilities and I enjoy finding the pathway that best suits their learning style. Many students have lost their confidence somewhere on their learning pathway and building that up is an important step in improving academic success. This means that our children need to feel 🏆successful 🏆, so I plan my lessons in such a way that they are both challenging but achievable.
I work with children from Years 2 to 9 (PLUS - now offering tutoring to Secondary Psychology Students) and where ever possible it is very helpful to have their teacher(s) on board, in order for me to enhance their learning at school.
As a team (including your child) we can identify some key learning areas that we would like to focus on in the course of the term, and I will provide you with regular verbal updates as well as a Student Learning Programme/Report at the end of the term. 👨🏽🎓👩🏻🎓
Finally, I am mum of two boys in high school and I understand the frustrations, concerns and anxieties of parenting children and wanting them to have a positive learning experience!
As a recent student and teacher I combine both these areas of expertise to assist you to navigate and improve your skills in research, study and writing. This can be particularly helpful if you are a mature age student!!
I look forward to meeting you.
Private tutor for Ronald Mac Donald Learning Programme (2015 - present)
Working with individual students at Perth Children's Hospital and Fiona Stanley Hospital (2017 - 2019)
Private tutoring working with a variety of different abilities - Year 2 - 9
Private tutor for secondary and tertiary psychology students.
Qualified and Registered Teacher in WA.
Honours Student at UWA (Psychology) - Currently completing
BA, Dip Ed, Dip Sci (Psychology)
Casual lessons: $80
Regular weekly lessons: $75 (with first lesson $60)
Working With Children Check
Yes, I'm cleared to work with children in Western Australia until 29-Aug-2021 (details available on request)
Joined Tutor Finder on 16-Aug-2019 (updated profile on 01-Nov-2019)