K-12: HSC MATHS/ENGINEERING/LEGAL STUDIES TUTOR | 98+ ATAR
Sydney tutor in Maths, Algebra, Calculus, Further Maths, Engineering, Legal Studies
I travel to these locationsMiranda, Caringbah, Sutherland Shire, Hurstville, Cronulla, UNSW, UTS
I'm Andy Chen Fang, studying a double degree in Electrical Engineering and Commerce at UNSW.
I have 1.5 years of experience in private tutoring and am looking to assist in students from K-12 this year.
- I focus on teaching Maths from K-12 up to 3 UNIT HSC MATHS. - I can also teach HSC subjects of Engineering Studies and Legal Studies.
Being a HSC student at Sydney Technical High, I understand the in's and out's of HSC subjects and will be able to provide strong guidance to students sitting the HSC, selective test, OC test. (Anything from K-12).
My lesson structures involve:
- Personalised Worksheets, textbook revision and weekly quiz.
- Direct guidance on the syllabus points of the curriculum.
- Access to past papers essential for the application of students knowledge under exam conditions.
- Personalised one-on-one guidance on tips and tricks for exams.
I currently teach:
Mathematics + Engineering Studies + Legal Studies (High-School) OC test preparation
Selective School Preparation
(I am also available for online lessons)
Details - Location: Sutherland Shire + Hurstville
2 Years experience in High School Mathematics Tutoring.
2016 HSC 98+ ATAR.
Distinguished Achiever Engineering Studies, Legal Studies, 2 UNIT + 3 UNIT.
Higher Engineering Maths at UNSW.
Joined TutorFinder on 05-Apr-2018 (updated profile on 31-May-2018)