UCAT TUTORING | 99th PERCENTILE UCAT | WSU DOCTOR OF MEDICINE
Sydney tutor in UCAT
Hi! My name is Tyler and I'm a first year medical student at Western Sydney University. I am a UCAT tutor and having recently scored 3320 (99th percentile) in the UCAT ANZ 2021, I hope to help you achieve entrance into a medicine/dentistry degree!
My lessons are structured around an efficient principle of study for the UCAT. That is:
1. Improving the soft-skills required to perform questions in the UCAT, AND
2. Improving candidate accuracy under time pressure through PLENTY of practice questions and mock exams
Coming from my own experiences as both a mentor and a student of UCAT, I see candidates struggling with both tasks 1 and 2. Many candidates are oblivious to the effective methods that will SKYROCKET your UCAT scores, as well as the regimented and continuous learning that is required to ace the UCAT. But by knowing these simple but effective hacks, students can achieve their potential and perform to their best level in the actual UCAT exam. As such, I place great emphasis on analysing the following when teaching UCAT lessons:
• Soft-skill and technique development through untimed questions for EVERY type of question that you will face in the UCAT
• Improving and fine-tuning techniques catered to each candidate through timed mock subtests to significantly boost efficiency and accuracy • Going through additional UCAT secrets about the make-up of exams and very important test-taking strategies to allow candidates to maximise their UCAT performance on the day of the exam
Pricing: • Group lessons - $45/hr
Contact me on 0466336846 or send me an email at email@example.com for enquiries!
I have more than 2 years of tutoring experience in both 1-on-1 classes as well as group lessons.
I’m currently a first-year medical student as WSU. In the 2021 UCAT ANZ exam, I score a 3320 cognitive score and a 626 in the Situational Judgement component. This cognitive subtest score placed me in the top 1% of candidates who sat the UCAT that year. The subtest breakdown is as follows:
• Verbal Reasoning: 740/900
• Decision Making: 850/900
• Quantitative Reasoning: 870/900
• Abstract Reasoning: 860/900
$45 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 22-Dec-2021 (updated profile on 25-Apr-2022)