- Experienced Japanese Teacher
Melbourne tutor in Japanese
(1 student review)
Konnichiwa! I'm Chiaki sensei and I'm a registered Japanese teacher based in Melbourne, having 10+ years of tutoring experience, from primary students to VCE and university students. My highest education is Master of Education, with Japanese teaching being my specialisation. Please feel free to email me with any questions, I'll reply in 12 hours.
1. Systematic learning approach - you won't feel lost or disorganised (If you have a textbook already, I will teach to your curriculum; if you don't, we will be using the textbook I chose for you according to your level and native language.)
2. Homework - you will need to complete weekly homework to maintain your Japanese
3. Email or text inquiries service available for answering your questions or correcting your writing
4. Language immersion - I believe an immersive experience is crucial to language learning - I will provide you with tips on how to do this
My charge varies depending on your level. Please email me for a quote. My usual charge for Y7-10 students is $50/hr (there will be a discount for online lessons) and $60/hr for VCE or university students.
Master of Education (Specialisation: Teaching Japanese as a Learning Area)
$50 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 18-Sep-2021 (updated profile on 18-Apr-2022)