Special Needs tutor in your home
Sunshine Coast tutor in Special Needs, English
Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, History, IELTS, Maths, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Reading, Society and Culture
I travel to these locationsCaloundra to Mudjimba
• Graduate and Post-Graduate qualifications in Special Education including a Ph.D in special education in Independent schools of Queensland.
• Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers.
• Knowledge of the Australian Curriculum.
• Knowledge and/or experience in writing IEPs and verification/EAP documents.
• In-depth knowledge of curriculum requirements relevant to specific year levels and ability to implement innovative and highly effective teaching strategies and programs.
• The ability to support students in developing personal identity, values, a positive self-image, health and wellbeing, sound relationships and empathy with others.
• An awareness of students' special needs and the importance of the encouragement of developing a positive work ethic.
• Previous experience working with disengaged students.
• Ability to articulate and generate enthusiasm for learning and model the skills of a lifelong learner.
• The presentation of a professional, dedicated and inclusive attitude and demeanour at all times.
I have 15 years tutoring on Sunshine Coast and many years teaching in Queenlsand and Victoria , as well as teaching Managing Cahllenging Behaviours at University level. My experience is based mostly in learning difficulties and special education with primary and high schools students but I have expertise in Philosophy, History, English and Business for senior students. I am able to fit into your time and place so the students feel comfortable and confident.
Ph.d in learning difficulties
The rate may change if the distance is over 30 mins drive
Joined Tutor Finder on 11-Feb-2019 (updated profile on 18-Apr-2019)