Experienced Maths, Physics, Calculus, Statistics tutor in Hurstville
Sydney tutor in Maths, Physics, Calculus, Statistics
I am a qualified maths and physics high school teacher in NSW. I have 15 year teaching experiences in different local high schools in Sydney. I am very familiar with mathematics and physics syllabus for NSW high schools. In the last 15 years, I have tutored many HSC students with different capabilities. Most of my students have achieved excellent HSC results.
According to my teaching and tutoring experiences, I believe that one to one tutoring can provide the best learning benefits for the students as the teacher can cater for the specific needs of an individual student. When I provide group teaching/tutoring, each group will have maximum 4 students.
In my tuition, I will provide following services:
ï¿½ Answering all your questions with which you may have experienced difficulties.
ï¿½ Explaining and clarifying any concepts/definitions you may feel difficult to command.
ï¿½ Offering a comprehensive approach/strategy to solve complex problems.
ï¿½ Establishing a learning plan which is appropriate to your personal capabilities and needs.
ï¿½ Preparing your exams and reviewing your exam performances.
ï¿½ Teaching any topics which you may have missed or feel hard to commanding.
ï¿½ Providing and practicing on different past papers.
ï¿½ Recommending any suitable text books and learning materials.
I tutor the following subjects:
1. Year 7 to Year 10 Mathematics.
2. Year 11 to Year 12 Mathematics (General Mathematics, Mathematics (2U), Mathematics Extension I (3U) and Mathematics Extension II (4U)).
3. Year 11 to Year 12 Physics (Preliminary and HSC).
4. Foundation Courses in HSC for University Pre-requisite subjects.
5. University Mathematics ï¿½ Pre-Calculus, Differentiation, Integration, Calculus Applications, Geometry, Algebra, Problem Solving Skills.
6. Tertiary first year courses for Physics and Mathematics.
I provide tutoring in my teaching studio at my home which is 15 minutes from Hurstville Station. I am available after 3:40 pm Monday to Friday or after 9:00 am for Weekends. Due to the time limits I will not do any home visits for tutoring.
1. 15 years high school teaching in Sydney area.
2. 15 years tutoring in Sydney area.
1. Bachelor of Science (Majoring in Mathematics and Physics)
2. Graduate Diploma in Education
3. Graduate Diploma in Computer and Information Science
For group tuition at my residence (up to 4 students in a group), rate is $35 per
student per hour (a commitment of at least 1.5 hours per week for one term is
For individual tuition at my residence the hourly rate is $55 per hour for Mathematics
to Advanced Mathematics (2U), and $60 per hour for Mathematics Extension I (3U),
Mathematics Extension II (4U) and Physics (Preliminary or HSC) (a commitment of at
least 1.5 hours per week for one term is required).
For casual individual tuition, the hourly rate is $70.
For regular tertiary tuition, the rate is $75 per hour.
For casual individual tertiary tuition, the hourly rate is $85.
Joined Tutor Finder on 28-Jun-2016 (updated profile on 16-May-2019)