Last Minute 8am-6pm crash course for raw 25 in Methods and Chemistry
Melbourne tutor in Biology, Chemistry, Maths Methods
- I have 4 years experience in one on one tuition but realized after a while that some students are just not willing to put in consistent effort and believe a miracle will allow them to get that 25 raw while averaging Cs and Ds in SACs. While consistent effort is probably required for that high 40s, a 25 raw is definitely within the realms of achievable with minimal preparation and crappy SAC scores.
- Offering in approximately Mid October 2018 (Dates to be fixed later) full day 8am - 6pm crash courses for students that have done minimal preparation to nothing the whole year and only seek that 25-30 raw as prerequisites to their university course (4-6 students per class to keep the sessions tight) ($250 per student)
- ONLY MATHEMATICAL METHODS AND CHEMISTRY crash courses offered, Biology will not be offered as it is 80% memory work but I am happy to entertain some questions in the spare time during the crash course.
- Each university and each course may have prerequisite subjects alongside your ATAR for admission as shown with an example below.
- University of Melbourne - Bachelor of Science - 25 raw in Mathematical Methods and a science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Bachelor of Commerce - 25 raw in Mathematical Methods
- I believe a high school subject should not be a limiting factor in one chasing their dream course. Many times the prerequisite subject will be retaught in university or be used minimally in the course. E.g. Mathematical methods in a Bachelor of Science course when you know you're going to major in Neuroscience.
- Students who believe that they can already achieve 35+ raw in Methods and Chemistry should not participate in this crash course and should seek private tuition if they believe they require more help.
- The main aim of this crash course is to boost those that have absolutely no idea whats going on and potentially help some students in the 25-35 range to clear up some misunderstandings and have a better chance at getting that 25 raw to enter their dream course.
- Please shoot me an email or text should you want to know more regarding the crash course and I can provide a detailed planner of what the crash course is going to look like. I might be busy during the day so please leave me a message should I not answer the call in time, thanks!
- Some of my statistics are below.
I have graduated from Caulfield Grammar School in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.4 and have been tutoring ever since. I have experience teaching a variety of students, some of which have achieved high ATARs and high study scores of 45+.
I have finished studying a Bachelor of Biomedicine degree majoring in Neuroscience at The University of Melbourne which reinforces and adds onto my biology and chemistry knowledge.
Tutored both excellent and mediocre students. Flexible adjusting to suit needs of each students.
VCE ATAR of 99.4 2014
Specialist Mathematics 42 (52.2)
Mathematical Methods 45 (48.6)
Chemistry 45 (47.6)
Chinese Second Language 37 (47.2)
Biology 42 (43)
English Language 38 (41)
Bachelor of Biomedicine (University of Melbourne 2015-2017)
Crash Course 8am-6pm $250 total.
1 on 1 - $50/h (Minimum 2 hrs per session)
Price negotiable for other forms of group tuition.
Joined Tutor Finder on 09-Feb-2015 (updated profile on 15-Sep-2018)