Melbourne Tutor in Business Studies, Chemistry, Computing, French, German, Management, Maths
(6 student reviews)
Are You Dedicated in Your Pursuit of Academic Excellence? Yes? Then Read On!
Introduction and My Experience
* I am a professional Chemistry, Mathematics and General Science tutor with over 15 years teaching and tutoring experience at VCE, IB and University levels (both to individuals and classes).
* I hold a PhD in Analytical Chemistry, am a published author and a previous research scientist at La Trobe University. I now manage the Australian operations of a renowned multi-national toxicology/pharmacology-based contract research organisation.
* I have a complete passion for learning, education and personal development. How Do I Teach?
* My teaching technique is fundamentally adapted to fit your unique learning style - whether you are a visual
learner, more hands-on
or you findauditory
learning to be more your style - I cater to anything and have a
very creative teaching style.
* Each session is structured exactly according to your individual requirements and
level of knowledge, with study notes, worksheets and plenty of examples provided
* My teaching style is patient and empathetic and I will help you unlock your
potential and reach your exam, project and study goals with great confidence!
* Many of my students have gone on to study Nursing, Medicine and Chemistry-
related courses with excellent results.Availability
My tutoring availability is very flexible. I am able to tutor you remotely by Skype/Gotomeeting/Google Hangouts
or whatever platform works for you!
OR, I can easily meet you at public libraries around the Northern suburbs, such as Watsonia, Mill Park - in addition to the Borchardt Library on campus at La Trobe University and RMIT Bundoora library.Call or text me at any time on 0415 588 683.
I greatly look forward to helping you in your journey toward your goals!
- Business Studies - Secondary
- Chemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Computing - Secondary
- French - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- German - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Management - Secondary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary
13 years tutoring experience - both to individuals and classes with excellent results
PhD (Chemistry) - La Trobe University
Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Monash University
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Phone Help
- Online Help
An introductory rate of $55 for the first lesson, followed by $70 p/h there after.
Discounted rates apply for lessons booked in advance (minimum of 5).
Profile last updated on 07-Jan-2018 (registered 21-Apr-2011)
0415 588 683