Melbourne tutor in Calculus, Engineering, GAMSAT, Maths, Maths Methods, Physics, Statistics, VCE:Methods, Specialist, Further,... (and more)
(5 student reviews)
Masters in Physics and VIC Secondary Teacher qualified Professional Tutor (about 20 yrs exp)
VCE MATHEMATICS (Specialist, Methods, Further) and YEAR 9/10 maths. VCE PHYSICS(yr11/12) & IB(SL/ HL) Physics/Maths and GAMSAT (Physics), University 1st yr(Mechanical, Civil, Electronic, Electrical, Physics & Business statistics).
I have nearly 20 years experience as a Physics Tutor and Demonstrator in the University and as a Secondary School Teacher. Ref available on request. I deliver notes and guide students how to write the answers in a logical manner in an efficient way according to the question, including time management skills. My methodology is helping students how to minimise, common mistakes by doing practice and past exams under time restictions. My teaching methodology is completely according to VCAA & IB Curriculum and Examiner's guidance and very confident about the content knowlege.
I can show how to avoid their common mistakes and give regular tests to check whether they can understand the subject topic thoroughly. I have the patience and very flexible and can help with SACs, home work, theory and also online assignments for VCE and Uni students.
VCE rapid revision classes for both maths (Sp, Mm, Further ) and Physics for Y12
will be conducted for groups or individuals closer to VCE exams at the end of 2018
Dilan Fernando Tel (0401283626 / 93044936)
0401283626 / 93044936
* Have about all together 20 years experience in Teaching and Tutoring
* As a Physics Demonstrator and the Tutor in the University( Nearly 2 years)
* As a Secondary school Teacher for Maths and physics (about 3 years)
* Work in an Educational Institute for VCE students.
* Currently work as a Professional Tutor for mainly closer home visits from Glenroy
and small group classes for VCE, Uni 1st year and Tafe level students.
* Currently preparing to publish a bound book for mathes method for VCE.
(1) PostGraduate Diploma in secondary education (LATROBE UNIVERSITY)
(2)Master degree in Physics
(3)Bsc degree in Maths, Statistics and Physics
(4)Engineering Council Exam part 1 (London)
(6) VIT pending
To my place in GLENROY (Closer to BROADMEADOWS)
* For 2 students group $30 per an hour from
*1 to 1 tutoring $40/45 per an hour and
* 3 students $25per hour from each. 4students or more $20 per an hour from each.
* Home visits 1 to 1 with the rate of ( 50/hr) close by ONLY.
Enrolments are accepted for 2018 for y10 to VCE Y12 for both 1 to 1 and small groups.
Special Offer - Group Tuition (max 2 students) charge $30 from each student. During weekdays before 3pm sp discount
Joined TutorFinder on 29-Oct-2008 (updated profile on 18-Mar-2018)