Experienced tutor - Maths, Chemistry, Physics
Sydney tutor in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Human Biology, Maths, Medical Interviews, Medicine, Microbiology, Physics, Physiology, Statistics, UMAT
Hello! I am a graduated HSC student from James Ruse Agricultural High School who achieved an ATAR of 99.80. With over 7 years of specialised tutoring experience for Year 7 to HSC, working both as a teacher for Talent 100 and as private tuition, I have seen my students improve significantly across all subjects. Past students have consistently improved and achieved top results, with my previous Physics student coming 3rd in the state in the 2015 Physics HSC and numerous students with 99+ ATAR including 99.95 and 99.90. The subjects I tutor for include:
- Mathematics (NEW SYLLABUS All levels to Extension 2 Mathematics)
- Chemistry (NEW SYLLABUS Yr 11 Preliminary and Yr 12 HSC)
- Physics (NEW SYLLABUS Yr 11 Preliminary Yr 12 HSC)
- Junior school subjects (Yr 7-10 Maths, English, Science). *For selective school students who learn at a faster pace, I am able to accelerate and go ahead of school to ensure students get enough revision time for their exams. If suitable, I am willing to teach at an accelerated speed and difficulty such as teaching HSC during Yr 11, etc.
The structure of my prepared lessons includes:
- engaging discussion/help with school homework and upcoming assessments
- a prepared and accurate compilation of notes from a variety of sources such as state-ranker notes, various tutoring colleges, textbooks, James Ruse school notes, all synthesised and summarised into a condensed theory booklet.
- homework which is expected to be completed by the next lesson which will be thoroughly marked and mistakes corrected
- weekly quizzes which also will be professionally marked with accurate HSC-style feedback
- and a huge archive of past exam papers with complete worked solutions for effective application of knowledge into practice
I do tuition at my home in Epping (5minute walk from the station)
Price: FLAT RATE~ $50/hour for all subjects/years (SMALL GROUP LESSONS)
*Lessons are 1.5 to 2 hours long and will be scheduled every week.
Feel free to contact me by call/text/email for any more questions about tutoring, or if you want to ask any questions about the HSC in general, I'll be happy to help! :)
- 5 years of specialised HSC tuition (Yr 7-12)
- 99.80 ATAR
- Graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2014
- Studying Medicine at UNSW
$50 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 06-Apr-2017 (updated profile on 06-Oct-2020)