VCE Maths Methods exam preparation & rev. – FREE 3 h trial
Melbourne tutor in Algebra, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, English, English Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, Further Maths, General Science, Maths, Maths Methods, Microbiology
I am an experienced Maths and Chemistry tutor and a member of small team of very enthusiastic and highly experienced tutors. We provide reliable home and online tuition for all major subjects and year levels, including VCE and University. Our tutoring approach is on learning with understanding, rather than learning by memorising and routines. In fact, we take students to work individually with them on whatever they need to enhance their knowledge and learning abilities and to ensure their success.
VCE MATHS METHODS EXAM PREPARATION
Along with regular, over the year tuition, I am authorised by tutoring company, being in tutoring for more than 40 years, to use company’s program to prepare VCE students for their final Mathematical Methods exam. We provide purposely created study material for independent exam-preparation and revision, and highly experienced home tutors for further assistance (if needed). This proven and very affordable program has been validated over last few decades generating results above students’ expectation. Some of the benefits of my exam preparation program are:
• Financial affordability and time flexibility.
• Deep understanding of crucial concepts of examination questions.
• Learning examination techniques, managing examination time and how to prepare at home
• Analysing commonly made mistakes and instruction on how to avoid them
• Complete revision of the subject to consolidate knowledge and to increase ability to deal with differently formulated exam style questions.
• How correctly to respond to the question and how to present work and final solution to show understanding of concept and logical order of steps, resulting in scoring full marks and avoid losing marks for correct solution.
• Improving independent study skills and by that rising confidence and reducing exam stress that lead in scoring higher marks.
What is included in my exam preparation program?
• Personal face to face at home or online tutor whenever is needed with discounted fee of $40 per an hour (free phone guidance and assistance).
• Access to pre-recorded exam preparation video lessons in total length of about 20 hours. Video lessons were created by an extraordinary maths tutor with about 40 years of tutoring experience and with an outstanding success in tutoring thousands of students, as well helping and training hundreds of other tutors and teachers. Video lessons were evaluated over two recently past examination papers. While working out all examination questions (even multiple choice questions), video tutor very deeply and concisely revises the subject with strong focus on knowledge and understanding of concepts. The target with those lessons is to teach and advice students of whatever they need to maximise their exam score but, also to revise the subject and improve the knowledge in short time. So, this, also, could be an excellent equivalent to a whole year tuition that is affordable to everyone (just $15 per an hour.
• Exam preparation manual (110 pages in PDF format to download) created by Video Maths Tutor as a reference textbook of video lessons and comes (free) with video lessons. It is very valuable students’ resource for exam preparation but, also, students use this book (to print it) as an excellent bound reference material for Examination 2.
I would strongly recommend you requesting my free consultation to help you in choosing the right option for you. We will create your personalised, at home, exam preparation and revision for not only achieving your VCE aim, but also to go above that aim.
My tutoring experience is based on a family tutoring business being in tutoring for about 40 years. My specialization is High school (and particular VCE) Mathematics and Chemistry.
Bachelor of Mathematics (major) and Chemistry.
EXAM PREPARATION & REVISION - $300 package, including:
• 3 hour free trial lessons
• Access to 20 hours of video lessons
• Exam reference manual (book)
• Phone and online support
• Discount for home tutor if needed (payable $40/h)
CAPITAL HOME TUITION $24/h (for Mathematical Methods year 11 and 12 and Mathematics year 9 and 10). Free first lesson
HOME TUITION $60/h or $90 for 1.5 hours (for all other subjects and year levels). Discounted first lesson
ON-LINE TUITION $45/h or $60 for 1.5 hours (all high school year levels and available subjects). Discounted first lesson
Joined Tutor Finder on 06-Sep-2019 (updated profile on 06-Nov-2019)