Fundamentals-based GAMSAT Tutor
Melbourne tutor in GAMSAT, Human Biology, Medical Interviews
(5 student reviews)
My name is Eric and I am a medical student at the University of Melbourne. Over the last three years, I have been tutoring the GAMSAT using a fundamentals-based approach which involves breaking down the exam into concepts rather than rote learning information. I love tutoring as I am able to help other students achieve their aspirations in the healthcare industry, but at the same time develop a friendship where I can aid students as a mentor and where students can teach me a thing or two as well.
This fundamentals-based approach towards the GAMSAT greatly simplifies the process of preparing for this rigorous exam and has helped myself and many of my students to receive medical school offers from UWA, The University of Melbourne, The University of Queensland, The University of Sydney and Monash University. This tutoring service also includes complementary essay feedback for Section II, though I offer this service separately as well.
With my comprehensive wealth of GAMSAT resources and tutoring experience, I believe this fundamentals-based framework could be of use for anyone looking to succeed in the GAMSAT.
• GAMSAT tutor for two years in Sections II and III, with all students improving overall scores. Includes Section II essay marking and feedback.
• Medical school interview coach, with students accepted into a range of Universities including The University of Melbourne, The University of Sydney, The University of Queensland, Monash University and The University of Western Australia.
• Top 2 percentile GAMSAT score on first attempt, with section II and III scores in top 1 percentile.
• Medical school offers from the University of Melbourne and Sydney University.
• H1 average in the University of Melbourne’s B-BMED Bachelor of Biomedicine.
• Excellent communicator – finalist in the Let’s Torque STEM Communication Skills competition 2018; can break down complex scientific concepts into easy to grasp concepts.
$70 per hour (includes 2x complementary essay marking per week).
Essay marking alone - $25 per essay or $200 for 10.
Working With Children Check
Yes, I'm cleared to work with children in Victoria until 25-Aug-2022 (details available on request)
Joined Tutor Finder on 27-Jan-2020 (updated profile on 28-Jul-2020)