HSC Physics Tutor [BSc, Honours]
Sydney tutor in Physics
Hey, I'm Garry!
I’m a 4th year Advanced Science student at UNSW. As I Major in Physics, I’ve been able to equip my students with the BEST resources facing the new syllabus for Year 11 Preliminary and Year 12 HSC Physics (93). I've been teaching for about 5+ years now. (phew - back in my days, dinosaurs were still roaming!)
Anyways, I’m just a local tutor who prefers a more intimate approach to my students’ learning. Classes are capped at 5 students so that I can give the amount of help and feedback that is individual to every student. For this reason, I can’t take on any new students once classes are full.
What are some of my students’ achievements?
• Internal rank 1st from middle at Meriden School.
• Internal rank 3rd from middle at Sefton High School.
• High Band 6 from 75% at St Paul’s Catholic College
• Mid Band 5 from below average marks at Girraween High School.
• 80% of my students got Band 6, no students got below Band 5.
What will you get exclusively as my student?
• High quality theory booklets written by me.
• Mock exams and Band 6 exemplar responses.
• Text and phone support outside of our lessons.
• Access to revision questions assorted by topic.
• Extensive resources for the new syllabus.
What makes me qualified to teach you HSC Physics?
• HD WAM Physics Major student at UNSW.
• Student Teaching Assistant at UNSW.
• Researching Theoretical Particle Physics.
• 93 Externals for HSC Physics in 2017.
• Helped over 30+ students in HSC Physics.
Classes are held Canley Heights. It is $40 per hour, and goes for 2 hours for both Year 12 and Year 11. All-in-all, it’s almost like you’re getting the affordable prices of big class tutoring centres, the extensive resources of expensive tutoring centres, and the individual attention of 1-on-1 tutoring.
Please note that my spots fill up quickly, especially between January-February. Once all of them are taken, no more spots will be made available for the rest of the year (2022).
Feel free to reach me through text or email. We’ll arrange a time for us to chat more about how I can help you achieve your HSC and ATAR goals.
Oh, and for those who've gotten this far, enquire and receive our FREE study guide that will help you develop BAND 6 study habits! Check us out on insta @thehscproject for even more GOODIES!
NOTE: limited class spots left for term 1 2022, so reserve your spot quick! [as of 15/1/22]
Mention that you found this advertisement on Tutor Finder and you will receive a 5% discount off the normal rate.
Joined Tutor Finder on 19-Sep-2021 (updated profile on 15-Jan-2022)