Sydney tutor in Engineering, Maths, Physics, Courses related to Civil/Structural Engineering Statics, Engineering MechanicsStructural MechanicsMaterials and Structures Structural Analysis Steel Structures Design Concrete Structures Design Post Tension Concrete Design
(8 student reviews)
Hi, I am a Design Engineer working in a Consultancy. I love teaching and I have been tutoring for more than 4 years now. I was a tutor at UNSW and also a teacher at Civil/Structural department at TAFE for more than 2 years. I have a high passion to teach and relish training students. Being a Design Engineer in industry and also a tutor for a long time, I am confident that I can offer you highly efficient & effective teaching services.
- Guest Lecturer at the School of Civil Engineering , UNSW 2012 - 2019
- Tutor at University of Sydney Colleges, 2012-2017
I am tutoring all Structural courses.
- Part time teacher at Civil/Structural department, TAFE, 2011-2014
I was teaching Steel Design 1 and 2
- Class Tutor at the School of Civil Engineering , UNSW, 2010 - 2011
I was tutoring courses related to Analysis and Design of Structures
- Private Tutoring Mathematics & Physics for Uni 1st & 2nd yr students - 2011
I was tutoring these course for students from UOS, UTS and I am quite familiar with
- Private Tutor for most of the Structural Engineering courses for students from
UTS, UNSW, UOS and UWS.
I have completed Mathematics and Physics with HD marks and I am proficient in all
- Masters of Structural Engineering, UNSW, 2010. WAM: 86
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, 2009. Result: 83
- Tutoring Qualification, Faculty of Engineering, UNSW. Nov. 2010
90 AUD to teach single person
120 AUD to teach a group of 2 people
150 AUD to teach a group of 3 people
Mention that you found this advertisement on Tutor Finder and you will receive your first lesson for half the normal hourly rate ($45 instead of $90).
Joined Tutor Finder on 03-May-2011 (updated profile on 26-Oct-2020)