Brisbane tutor in Anatomy, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Creative Writing, English
Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, Health Studies, Maths, Psychology, Reading, Special Needs, Statistics
I travel to these locationsClayfield, Logan, Chermside
DO YOU WANT TO SUCCEED IN YOUR STUDIES? NEED A HELPING HAND?
Hi, my name is Holly and I'm an experienced nerd who would love to help you achieve your academic goals! I am a current medical student at Griffith University with a background in Biomedical Science at UQ. I graduated high school with an OP1 and an A in QCS.
I am a confident, passionate and committed tutor that will help you achieve your goals and feel fearless in your studies. I have over 5 years experience tutoring and like to tailor my teaching style to meet your needs.
My teaching subjects include -
* Maths (Junior and Senior level up to Math B level)
* Junior Science, Chemistry and Anatomy
* English (Junior and Senior)
* Assignment/homework help (including proofreading)
* Study strategies, time management and exam preparation skills
I live in Brisbane and am more than happy to travel to your home or meet you at a library.
**I am currently overseas but will be taking new students for Term 2 and 3 this year.**
Please don't hesitate to contact me so we can begin your journey to success!
I have over 5 years experience of private tutoring students from primary to tertiary level.
* Graduated High School in 2012 receiving an OP1, A in QCS, and straight A's in my
* Graduated a Bachelor of Science in 2015 with GPA > 6.5
* Currently studying Medicine at Griffith University
$40 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 20-Feb-2017 (updated profile on 07-Feb-2019)