Brisbane Tutor in Anatomy, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Creative Writing, English
Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, Health Studies,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
DO YOU WANT TO SUCCEED IN YOUR STUDIES? NEED A HELPING HAND?
Hi, my name is Holly and I'm an experienced nerd who would love to help you achieve your academic goals! I am a current medical student at Griffith University with a background in Biomedical Science at UQ. I graduated high school with an OP1 and an A in QCS.
I am a confident, passionate and committed tutor that will help you achieve your goals and feel fearless in your studies. I have over 4 years experience tutoring and like to tailor my teaching style to meet your needs.
My teaching subjects include -
* Maths (Junior and Senior level up to Math B level)
* Junior Science, Chemistry and Anatomy
* English (Junior and Senior)
* Assignment/homework help (including proofreading)
* Study strategies, time management and exam preparation skills
I live in Brisbane and am more than happy to travel to your home or meet you at a library. I am currently available for regular weekly tutoring sessions and casual or one-off tutoring help.
Please don't hesitate to contact me so we can begin your journey to success!
- Anatomy - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biology - Primary, Tertiary
- Calculus - Secondary
- Chemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English - Primary, Secondary
- English Literature - Primary, Secondary
- ESL - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Health Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary
- Psychology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Reading - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Special Needs - Primary, Secondary
- Statistics - Secondary
Clayfield, Yeronga, South Brisbane, Logan
I have over 4 years experience of private tutoring students from primary to tertiary level.
* Graduated High School in 2012 receiving an OP1, A in QCS, and straight A's in my
* Graduated a Bachelor of Science in 2015 with GPA > 6.5
* Currently studying Medicine at Griffith University
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
- Online Help
$40 per hour
Profile last updated on 16-Feb-2018 (registered 20-Feb-2017)