Expert Maths & Computing Coach for Uni Students.
Sydney tutor in Algebra, Calculus, Computing, Mandarin, Maths, Maths Methods, Microsoft Office, Programming, Statistics
I travel to these locationsSydney CBD, Sydney Uni campus, Hurstville Library, UNSW campus
A computer science researcher (Retired Uni lecturer).
Providing high quality and well-organised tutoring and helping students to achieve his/her goal.
A researcher (retired lecturer) with over 10+ years' Uni Lecturing and tutoring
Tutoring subjects available:
(1) University level:
- Data Management (Oracle DB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL) & Big data applications.
- Data mining, Machine learning.
- Foundations for Computer Science: Data structures, Algorithm design & complexity, Discrete Mathematics.
- Programming: R, Java and Python.
- Statistics with R language, Linear Algebra and Calculus.
(2) High school level: Mathematics, Calculus, Computing skills.
Ph.D. in computer science. (ANU)
M.Sc. in computer science. (Uni. Melbourne)
M.S. in Engineering Science (NCKU, Taiwan)
B.S. in Mathematics.(NCKU, Taiwan)
$60; $70 - home visiting
Joined Tutor Finder on 05-Mar-2016 (updated profile on 19-May-2019)