Expert Maths & Computing Coach for Uni Students.
Sydney tutor in Computing, Further Maths, Mandarin, Maths, Maths Methods, Microsoft Office, Programming, Statistics
I travel to these locationsSydney CBD, Sydney Uni campus, Hurstville Library, UNSW campus
A computer science researcher (Retired Uni lecturer).
Providing high quality and well-organised tutoring and helping students to achieve his/her learning goals.
A researcher (retired lecturer) with over 20+ years' Uni Lecturing and tutoring
Tutoring subjects available:
(1) University level: (expert level)
- Data Management (Oracle DB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL) & Big data applications.
- Data mining, Machine learning.
- Foundations for Computer Science: Data structures, Algorithm design & complexity, Discrete Mathematics.
- Programming: R, Java and Python.
- Statistics with R language, Linear Algebra and Calculus.
(2) High school level: Mathematics, Calculus, Computing skills.
Ph.D. in computer science. (ANU)
M.Sc. in computer science. (Uni. Melbourne)
M.S. in Engineering Science (NCKU, Taiwan)
B.S. in Mathematics.(NCKU, Taiwan)
$80/hr - Uni campus (Sydney, UNSW, Hurstville)
$100/hr - home visiting
Special Offer - Free Skype/email/message consultation
Joined Tutor Finder on 05-Mar-2016 (updated profile on 27-Oct-2019)