Medical School Interview Mentoring from a UNSW Med Student
Sydney tutor in Medical Interviews, Medicine
Hi, I’m Isabelle! I am a 1st year medical student at the University of New South Wales and a 2019 graduate from Pymble Ladies’ College.
I am offering tutoring and mentoring for MEDICAL SCHOOL INTERVIEWS to highschool graduates or current Year 12 students.
My goals are to:
- prepare students by guiding them through proper interview technique with example questions
- work on life experiences and extracurriculars that are essential to being a well-rounded and unique interview candidate - provide support and general advice about highschool or medical school.
- make students feel like getting into medicine is achievable if they put their minds to it!
- Weekends (9am to 9pm)
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs (5:30pm to 10pm)
Due to recent Covid-19 restrictions, all lessons will be conducted online via the Zoom platform until further notice. Lesson duration can vary between 1-2hours depending on student.
Please contact me via my email:
- Casual tutoring for peers in Medicine interviews and mentoring (2020)
- Highschool peer tutoring in chemistry (2019)
- UNSW Rural Undergraduate Medicine Program
- Completed 2020 Medicine Interviews for the following universities; UNSW, WSU, University of Newcastle and University of Adelaide.
- Community Service Prefect (2019)
- Peer tutor in Chemistry (2019)
- Academic Distinctions (2013-2019)
First Lesson Discount- $60/hr
Joined Tutor Finder on 10-Aug-2020 (updated profile on 26-Aug-2020)