Melbourne tutor in Biology, Business Studies, Calculus, Chemistry, Economics, English
, Essay Writing, General Science, History, Legal Studies, Maths, Maths Methods, Physics, Politics, Statistics
I am a high achieving student who loves learning, and also loves helping others to learn. I have five years experience in tutoring dozens of students in a range of subjects, including maths, english, science, history, and economics. My teaching philosophy is first to help students properly understand the material, and second to help them develop and practice the skills they will need to perform well in assessments. In year 12 I achieved an ENTER score of 98.35, and was awarded dux of school for my high school.
I have recently finished my studies at the University of Melbourne, and am looking for some extra tutoring work in anticipation of commencing further studies later in 2018. Note that since I may be going interstate around August for further studies, I may not be available to tutor the entire year, but I will certainly be available for all of semester 1.
I am currently available to tutor in physics, chemistry, maths, statistics, English, and economics. I generally specialise in tutoring VCE and first year uni students, though I am happy to tutor younger students as well. I am currently available most days, and am glad to arrange a regular lesson time suitable for us both.
My preferred method of contact (and the best way to get a quick response) is EMAIL: Fods12@gmail.com
Physics and Chemistry
- Available to tutor VCE Physics Years 11-12 and VCE Chemistry Years 11-12
- Completed a Bachelor of Science with a major in Chemical Physics at the University of Melbourne
- Completed Graduate Diploma in Science (Advanced) in Physics at the University of Melbourne
Maths and Statistics
- Available to tutor Standard General Maths 11-12, Maths Methods 11-12, Further Maths 11-12, and Specialist Maths 12, as all as introductory statistics courses at a university level
- Experience in tutoring many different maths students ranging from years 4-12
- Year 12 Maths Methods Scaled Study Score of 45
- Completed a Diploma in Mathematical Sciences at the University of Melbourne
Economics and Commerce
- Available to tutor VCE Economics 11-12 and undergraduate university economics. I can also tutor first year level university accounting and finance.
- Experience in tutoring numerous students in economics in years 11-12 and university level
- Completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Economics at the University of Melbourne
- Completed a Bachelor of Arts degree with majors in Economics and Political Science at the University of Melbourne
- I did not do Business Management at VCE, but I am available to tutor in this subject and have done so before
I have been tutoring for four years, many different students in maths, statistics,
english, history, legal studies, accounting, and economics.
VCE Year 12, 5 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor of Arts Degree, Bachelor of Science Degree, Postgraduate Diploma in Economics, Graduate Diploma in Physics.
$50 per hour for a single student at a location around 15 mins drive or less from Boronia. For locations 20-30 mins away the rate is $60 an hour. For two students at once, the rate is $70
Joined TutorFinder on 30-Mar-2011 (updated profile on 24-Feb-2018)