Tutoring & Mentoring for Success (Online Learning Available)
Sydney tutor in Economics, English, Maths
Looking to improve and maximize your ATAR? Wanting to gain entrance into a selective school or recieve scholarships?
**ONLINE MODES OF LEARNING AVAILABLE (More details at the end of the post)**
I had the great fortune of meeting an amazing tutor and mentor during my high school journey. Through them, I gained confidence in my own abilities and went on to exceed my expectations in not only the HSC, but university and now in my professional career (*details provided at end).
The value a great tutor has during this stage in life is not only important in driving an outcome in the HSC, but all areas beyond. Having witnessed this first hand in my own journey, I have been working with students for the past 5 years, to emulate this type of result. I invest into my students to bring our their full potential - the end goal being that they can gain self confidence to pursue all the things they want in life.
I provide 1 on 1 and group lessons for:
- HSC Mathematics & English (All Levels); - Preliminary and HSC Economics; and
- Selective School and Scholarship Entrance Examination (Maths, English, and GA).
- Creative Writing; and
- Essay Writing.
If any of the above is of interest to you, please do no hesitate to contact me. I provided specialized 1 on 1 and discounted group lessons at either Macquarie Library or Epping.
Listed below is a journey of my past 8 years.
HSC Band 6/ E4 in:
- Mathematics Extension 2;
- Mathematics Extension 1;
- Advanced Mathematics (Completed in Year 11 as an Accelerant);
- English Extension 1; - English Advanced; and
- Bachelor of Actuarial Studies;
- Bachelor of Applied Finance;
- 1st in Cohort for Econometrics; and
- 1st in Cohort for Demographic Fundamentals.
Professional Career - Places I have worked:
- Pepper Finance (Australia's Largest Non-Bank Lender);
- KPMG ('Big 4' Professional Services Firm); and
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Largest Retail Bank in Australia | 'Big 4' Bank)
**Online Modes of Learning**
Due to the evolving health crisis, I have been using 'Zoom' to conduct online classes to great effect. This is a platform that the top private schools in the state are also using. Further, the convenience of being able to be taught from the comfort of your own home has been an added benefit for all my current students.
*Online Modes of Learning Available! Enquire to Find out More*
5 Years of Private Tutoring Experience (1 on 1 & Group Lessons)
University Assessment & Final Examination Preparation
Years 7 - 10
Selective School Examination
Bachelor of Actuarial Studies
Bachelor of Applied Finance
HSC (Class of 2012)
$70 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 01-Feb-2020 (updated profile on 23-Mar-2020)