MEDICAL INTERVIEW TUTOR - Highly experienced Doctor of Medicine Grad.
Melbourne tutor in Doctor of Medicine, Medical Interviews, Medicine
I travel to these locationsVIC, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS
(5 student reviews)
OVER 5 YEARS OF INTERVIEW & GAMSAT TUITION EXPERIENCE - helping 100's of pre-medical students perform and gain acceptance to Medical School
* Online tuition & mock simulation now available *
* Now enrolling limited spots for 2021 interview season - contact: email@example.com *
Competence MMI Medical Interview Program - specific MMI interview techniques
Mock Interview Simulation - designed on 2020 MMI season
1 on 1 private tutorial sessions (group available on request)
Hello and welcome!
The Medical Interview is the beginning of your journey into the exciting world of medicine. This time is daunting and scary, but it can also be fun! It is your time to seize the moment and show off the skills you have developed to stand above your peers. If you invest the time needed and apply yourself under the careful guidance of someone with plenty of experience in the field, you will give yourself the maximal opportunity to get accepted.
I've been prepping students for over 5 years for the MMI and Panel Medical Interviews across every Australian university. More importantly, I have been a prominent mentor for many candidates through MedMentors Australia, as well as an ex-lead tutor and lead content developer for Fraser's GAMSAT and Interview Preparation course. I also have a background in medical research at the Murdoch Children's Research Institute, have completed a 12 month Rural Clinical Placement, and am starting as a Alfred Health Intern next year. These experiences equip me with skills in facilitating students journey based on REAL professional experience. My aim is to always incite and foster passion, enthusiasm and motivation for students through this transitional step into Medical School. Get in contact and let's get started.
INTERVIEW MMI SESSION (1hr $60)
These one hour personalised session are to be used for maximum impact. From an introduction into the MMI process, to foundational interview techniques, medical ethics or relevant public, rural or Indigenous health theory you can specify your focus, or allow me to suggest a plan of highest yield. If you want to sound like a future doctor, it is important to learn from a future doctor. Contact me via email and we can discuss how best to get started.
MOCK INTERVIEW SIMULATION (2.5hr $150)
A 2.5hr simulated mock with feedback that puts you through the paces of the real interview. We will complete a full set of university specific stations structured as per the timing of your university interview. You will receive detailed feedback and strategies to take your answers to the next level. This session will be recorded and you can review your performance and my feedback anytime after the simulation.
- Over 10 years experience tutoring across primary, secondary and tertiary education in mathematics, chemistry, physics, biology, UCAT, GAMSAT, medical interview preparation
PRE-MEDICAL GAMSAT AND INTERVIEW TUTOR - 5 years experience
• Development of course content and delivery for major pre-medical education company FRASERS GAMSAT
• Over 5 years experience in individual and group preparation
• Over 5 years of mock interview simulation experience
• Over 5 years experience running S3 chemistry workshops
• 97th percentile in S3 GAMSAT
• Rural longitudinal clerkship experience
• Research background
• Major Victorian hospital experience
DEAKIN TUTOR – ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER STUDENTS - 3 years experience
• Provision of both clinical and biomedical education
• Bachelor of Nursing students tuition
• Cultivation of academic independence and professional development
VCE TUTOR - over 8 years experience
• Foundation mathematics - all years
• Year 11 & 12 students in Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Biology - accommodating for individual strengths and weaknesses, assisting in 100% of students scoring over 40/50 in end of year study scores
• Doctor of Medicine (MD)
• Bachelor of Biomedicine (with Honours)
• Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) - ATAR 98, DUX Chemistry, DUX Further Mathematics.
• Working With Children's Certificate
• First Aid Training
$60 per hour
Working With Children Check
Yes, I'm cleared to work with children in Victoria until 08-Jan-2026 (details available on request)
Joined Tutor Finder on 27-Aug-2018 (updated profile on 09-Oct-2021)