Experienced Maths and Science Tutor
Canberra tutor in Algebra, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Creative Writing, English
Literature, Essay Writing, Further Maths, General Science, Human Biology, Maths, Maths Methods, Microbiology, Physiology, Reading, Statistics
I travel to these locationsGreater Canberra Region
- Welcome to my profile! My name is Julia and I study advanced science at ANU.
- I'm on a full scholarship at ANU for my academic and personal achievements.
- I was dux of my college in high school, graduating with a 99.90 ATAR.
- I offer tutoring for primary school students at $30/hour.
- I offer tutoring for senior school students at $35/hour.
- Senior specialities include: Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics (all streams).
- I have a car and am happy to travel to you.
My name is Julia Lindblom, and I am an advanced science student at the Australian National University who moved to Canberra to study in 2016.
Throughout university I have studied Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Environmental Science and Science Communication, and I now am completely a Cell & Molecular Biology major with a Biomedical Research specialisation. Previously in my high school education I was dux of my college, where excelled in English, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, and both Methods and Specialist Mathematics.
I have worked as a tutor for more than four years across age groups and I provide a range of services. This includes general homework/assignment/content assistance for primary school children ($30/hour) and more specialised tutoring for senior students ($35/hour). My senior specialities include Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics (all streams), Geography and English.
I have a car and am happy to travel to students for their convenience.
I have been involved in tutoring for more than three years - in high school, this was
primarily voluntary and unpaid as I was selected to be a student mentor. In 2015, while
I was in year 12, I started to work as a paid tutor for a number of external students
between the ages of five and eighteen, and continued to tutor privately in 2016 and 2017 in Canberra.
The subjects I've tutored in have been diverse - particularly for students in primary
school - however my specialities for senior students are in English, Biology, Chemistry,
Mathematics (all streams), and Geography.
- ATAR 99.90
- Third year of Bachelor of Advanced Science with a major in Cell and Molecular Biology, and a specialisation in Biomedical Research
- WWVP card
- First aid certified
$30/hour for students below year 10; $35/hour for students in year 10 and above.
Joined Tutor Finder on 01-Aug-2016 (updated profile on 17-May-2018)