Experienced Maths and Science Tutor
Canberra tutor in Further Maths, Maths Methods, Maths, Algebra, Calculus, Biology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Human Biology, Microbiology, General Science, Essay Writing, Creative Writing, English
, Geography, History, English
Literature, Reading, Statistics
I travel to these locationsGreater Canberra Region
- Welcome to my profile! My name is Julia and I study advanced science at ANU.
- I'm on a full scholarship at ANU for my academic and personal achievements.
- I was dux of my college in high school, graduating with a 99.90 ATAR.
- I offer tutoring for primary school students at $30/hour.
- I offer tutoring for senior school students at $35/hour.
- Senior specialities include: Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics (all streams).
- I have a car and am happy to travel to you.
My name is Julia Lindblom, and I am an advanced science student at the Australian National University who moved to Canberra to study in 2016.
Throughout university I have studied Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Environmental Science and Science Communication, and I now am completely a Cell & Molecular Biology major with a Biomedical Research specialisation. Previously in my high school education I was dux of my college, where excelled in English, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, and both Methods and Specialist Mathematics.
I have worked as a tutor for more than four years across age groups and I provide a range of services. This includes general homework/assignment/content assistance for primary school children ($30/hour) and more specialised tutoring for senior students ($35/hour). My senior specialities include Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics (all streams), Geography and English.
I have a car and am happy to travel to students for their convenience.
I have been involved in tutoring for more than three years - in high school, this was
primarily voluntary and unpaid as I was selected to be a student mentor. In 2015, while
I was in year 12, I started to work as a paid tutor for a number of external students
between the ages of five and eighteen, and continued to tutor privately in 2016 and 2017 in Canberra.
The subjects I've tutored in have been diverse - particularly for students in primary
school - however my specialities for senior students are in English, Biology, Chemistry,
Mathematics (all streams), and Geography.
- ATAR 99.90
- Third year of Bachelor of Advanced Science with a major in Cell and Molecular Biology, and a specialisation in Biomedical Research
- WWVP card
- First aid certified
$30/hour for students below year 10; $35/hour for students in year 10 and above.
Joined TutorFinder on 01-Aug-2016 (updated profile on 23-Apr-2018)