HSC Business Studies Tutor (1ST IN STATE)
Sydney tutor in Business Studies, Economics
Service areasONLINE LEARNING AVAILABLE
(7 student reviews)
My name is Kevin Chhoeu and I have taught Year 11/12 Business Studies and Economics privately to over 80 students in the last 7 years. I achieved an ATAR of 99.70 and placed First in the State for Business Studies with a score of 99 and a score of 95 in Economics.
FIRST ONLINE LESSON FREE! I have taught many students ONLINE over the years so I have the frameworks to ensure you get the most out of every minute.
The advantage of coaching Year 11/12 students over the last 7 years is that I am up to date with the syllabus and the shifting requirements of exams and assessments. My approach to coaching today is the result of 7 years of continual learning and this is what I believe sets me apart from other tutors.
The value I provide my students extends beyond the books. A mentor more than a tutor, my mission is to guide you through the journey of the HSC, while helping you discover the life/career path that you are truly passionate about.
I am also involved with university scholarship selection committees as well as graduate recruitment for large Australian companies. Consequently, I have guided many of my students to successful scholarships and graduate roles even after they have graduated from High School.
I am happy to put you in contact with ex-students for testimonials.
Spots are very limited and will be available on a first-come first-serve basis. For further information regarding class times, location, teaching style, cost or anything else, please email or call using the details below.
- Taught Business Studies and Economics Privately for 7 Years
- Involved with Scholarship Committees at UTS
- Involved with Graduate Recruitment at some of Australia's largest companies
- 99.70 ATAR (can provide Academic Record)
- First in State Business Studies
- Australian Student Prize (One of 500 recipients nationally recognising academic excellence in secondary education)
- Premier's All-Rounders Award
- UTS Bachelor of Accounting Co-Op Scholarship
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
$50 per hour. Classes run for 90 minutes.
Special Offer - First Lesson Free
Joined Tutor Finder on 19-Nov-2019 (updated profile on 09-Nov-2020)