Highly Experienced & Qualified Science and English tutor (all ages
Adelaide tutor in Anatomy, Anthropology, Biology, English, Essay Writing, General Science, Health Studies, Human Biology, Maths, Nutrition, Physical Education, Physiology, Reading, Society and Culture, Special Needs
Over 6 years of experience providing tutoring backed by a range of academic and professional qualifications.
Offering a range of tutoring services to cater to individual students, including;
- Individual tutoring: tutoring in person for those who require one on one assistance
- Group tutoring: for students who learn better in a group environment / with their peers
- Online tutoring: comprehensive assistance for students who are in remote areas or unable to travel
- Drafting services: Providing comprehensive grammatical corrections and general feedback on essays, reports, assignments and more.
- Exam preparation: Going through practice exam questions, how to read and understand difficult questions/ work through problems,
*Special needs tutoring*: As a qualified Speech Pathologist, I offer specialised tutoring for both children and young adults with intellectual and/ or physical disabilities who require extra support with communication and language (as well as general schoolwork).
Individual / 1:1 tutoring (primary, secondary and tertiary students)
Group tutoring (primary and tertiary students)
Online / phone tutoring (secondary students)
Bachelor of Health Sciences (major in pathology of disease) from the University of Adelaide
Honours degree in Health Sciences (first class honours in Anatomical Sciences from the School of Medicine) from the University of Adelaide
Master of Speech Pathology from Flinders University
1:1 tuition- $45 per hour
Group tuition- $35 per student per hour
Online tuition- $40 per hour
Travelling cost - dependent on location (up to $15)
Discount on fees will apply if having 2 or more hours of tutoring in one session
Joined Tutor Finder on 04-Feb-2020 (updated profile on 08-Aug-2020)