English, History, Business, Legal Tutor - achieved 98.55 in my HSC -
Sydney tutor in Business Studies, Creative Writing, English, Essay Writing, History, Legal Studies
I know what it takes to SUCCEED IN THE HSC.
I'm a fourth year uni student completing my TEACHING DEGREE and my MASTERS in ENGLISH and HISTORY.
- ESSAY writing tips and ASSIGNMENT/GENERAL CONTENT HELP
- I specialise in HSC Tutoring for ENGLISH, ANCIENT HISTORY, MODERN HISTORY, BUSINESS STUDIES and LEGAL STUDIES (I am very familiar with the current syllabus), but I can also teach ALL HIGH SCHOOL LEVELS OF ENGLISH AND HISTORY
- NOTE TAKING tips and assistance
- OFFLINE EMAIL ASSISTANCE for 35/an hour
- Session tailored to your INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. Whether that be BEGINNER OR ADVANCED.
Text or call me on 0452239855 to have a chat and discuss an individualised tutoring plan.
4 years + experience private tutoring
Worked for two tutoring agencies and independently
98.55 ATAR in HSC
Completed 1 year of a Bachelor of Combined Law
Currently in my last year of my Teaching Degree
Currently studying a Masters of Secondary Education (English and Modern History)
Completed several Creative writing tertiary workshops
$50 per hour
Working With Children Check
Yes, I'm cleared to work with children in New South Wales until 09-Jan-2025 (details available on request)
Joined Tutor Finder on 08-Jan-2020 (updated profile on 10-Feb-2020)