Tutor of Architecture, Animation and Chinese
Melbourne tutor in Architect, Architecture, Mandarin, Maths, Visual Arts, Hand drawing, Digital drawing, Animation
Zoom teaching available now
Hi everyone, My name is Bo. I have been working as an architectural designer in architects offices in Melbourne. With a passion for art, I am constantly practicing on digital art and design. I am currently developing a secondary career as an animator.
I always enjoy teaching and helping students with the fields I specialise in. I have tutoring experiences for students of various year levels in melbourne, ranging from elementary school to university.
With a Master of Architecutre degree from the University of Melbourne and 4-year professional experience, I can help architecture students with their architecture subjects in university.
Drawing and Animating:
- Hand drawing - Digital drawing (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Animating (After Effects)
Please check my artwork:
Maths subjects up to Year 11:
I have achieved 45.55 for Specialist Mathematics and 47.32 in Mathemetical Meshods in VCE 2008. I have 1-year experience tutoring students of elementary and secondary school in Melbourne.
With my Chinese background, I am able to teach Chinese language (Mandarin) as a native speaker.
Monday - Friday & Sunday
- 1-year tutoring on maths for secondary students in Melbourne
- 5-year study in architecture
- 5-month study in animation
- 4-year professional experience as architectural designer in Melbourne
- 6-month work as architectural designer in China
- Hand drawing as a life-long hobby, practicing since childhood
Motion Design Foundation, Jumbla Academy, Completed 2020
Master of Architecture, University of Melbourne, Completed 2014
Bachelor of Environments, University of Melbourne, Completed 2011
Secondary: VCE, Completed 2008
Institution: New Generation College
specialist maths: 46
maths method: 44
-Hourly rate is $40
- Additional $8 applied for travel (Myki fare):
Joined Tutor Finder on 25-Feb-2010 (updated profile on 28-Jul-2020)