UNSW QUALIFIED SCIENCE TEACHER – Tutoring from NEW science sylla
Sydney tutor in Chemistry, General Science
I travel to these locationsChemistry, Toongabbie, Wentworthville, Seven Hills, Library, Student's place
Fully qualified science teacher studied BSc/BEd in UNSW, MBA UTS
**NEW SCIENCE SYLLABUS TUITION FOR**
Chemistry (sorry, booked out for 2019)
Physics (sorry, booked out for 2019)
Biology (sorry, booked out for 2019)
I am a qualified science teacher and teach according to the new science syllabus (Yr11 going to Yr12 started new syllabus in 2018). I am a tutor now and have helped students that need patient teacher to help understand the content from scratch before learning to excel.
I teach various abilities from selective, private and government schools to help develop thinking skills that will optimise their day-to-day school learning leading to the HSC exams.
I love teaching science and connect with students to show how much science is an beautiful subject and often experienced in everyday life.
My tuitions sessions will include:
1. Integrated school and own notes so there are no gaps or duplication for the student especially when it is crunch time to revise.
2. Tuition to match or get ahead of school schedule (you can decide)
3. Provide exam papers and marking so that I can ensure the student is improving
4. Use of short animations/digital interaction (where necessary) to visually illustrate chemical reactions (great for visual learners to retain and recall complex materials quickly).
5. Updates to parents on how your child is developing.
6. Tutoring at your place (if nearby), or my home.
Chemistry tutoring should be easy to understand, relate-able and unforgettable. As a trained high school science teacher you will be learning from years of experience in schools and tutoring. I believe that science is a very enjoyable subject when theory and practical are explained and taught with patience and enthusiasm. My approach is patience in areas that require it, and rigor for students when they gain the confidence and excel.
- Avail for 30 mins of free tutoring to see if your child/you feel comfortable with my teaching methods.
- Available on weekends and can work with you to tutor at a suitable time at your place/mine/library.
Email OR call me and we can chat about your tutoring needs.
I am a qualified High School science teacher with over 10 Years of experience specialising in Chemistry.
Completed Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Education (UNSW), Master of Business Administration (UTS)
$60 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 03-Oct-2018 (updated profile on 11-Jun-2019)