Experienced Tutor for Accounting & Finance and Expert in XERO,MYOB
Melbourne tutor in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, PTE, Taxation
I travel to these locationsSwinburne University Hawthorn, CBD, Western Suburbs
Teaching is my passion and I have been doing it for many years. Helping people understand what they can't by themselves gives me immense pleasure. My ideology is every student is different and needs teaching by a different method. The key to be a successful tutor is to understand the students requirements first and then make a method by which they can rationally analyze the problems by themselves and solve them through logical thinking. I encourage students to ask as many questions as they can as questions are the first step of rationally and logically understanding the concepts.
I can teach following courses
1) Accounting Information System
2) Accounting Principles
3) Company and contract Law
4) Corporate Financial Management
6) Financial Reporting 7) Managerial Accounting 8) Auditing and Assurance Services
9) Taxation Principles (Australia)/(UK)
I teach seven days week. You can simply contact me and decide a time and place that suits you the best. I can also teach online or on phone if nescessary.
I have 2 years experience of teaching as a private tutor. I have taught many students in the last two years and have a history of very good results.
Previously, I have worked in an Audit firm as Audit Senior for three years.
- Professional Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) UK
- Master of Practising Accounting, Swinburne University of Technology
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of the Punjab
$35 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 04-Apr-2017 (updated profile on 17-Sep-2018)