Spanish native speaker and experienced VCE VIT registered teacher.
Melbourne tutor in Spanish
I am a native Spanish speaker and an experienced VIT registered teacher. I have been teaching high school students for 10 years from year 7 to VCE. I have successfully taught the Spanish curriculum, including the VCE study design and have thoroughly enjoyed engaging students with this subject. I consider myself a passionate and enthusiastic languages teacher, who is committed to helping students develop their knowledge and skills required to become successfully bilingual. In my Spanish class, I encourage critical thinking, independent learning and cooperation.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. 'Espero saber de ti muy pronto'
• Taught Spanish courses to students in grades 7-VCE in High school (current)
• Contributed to the development, implementation and evaluation of the Spanish curriculum
• Prepared innovative lesson plans and made adjustments accordingly, based on student progress, learning needs and individual learning profiles
• Supervised and mentored two student teachers providing professional advice and pedagogical strategies
• Implemented diverse teaching approaches to ensure language, content and culture learning success
• Monitored student progress and provided periodic assessments and constructive feedback
Bachelor of Education (Secondary Teaching), LOTE and EAL
Monash University (2014)
Bachelor of Arts (Languages) Minor in Linguistics and Italian
Major in French, Monash University (2013)
VIT Registered teacher
$80 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 26-Jan-2024 (updated profile on 27-Jan-2024)