Fun maths games & problem-solving sesssions
Brisbane tutor in Further Maths, Maths, Available to consult with parents who need
assistance with educating online
Fun Maths Problem-Solving and Maths Games. Students Grades 3/4 and Grades 5/ 6 in Coorparoo (Separate classes). Free No-Obligation Trial Session.
Right Angle Maths Club Uses Fun Maths Activities to Help Upper Primary Students Develop Critical Thinking and Communication Skills, So They Can Explore Their True Potential.
The practical problem-solving activities give your children…
* The confidence to tackle difficult problems
* The ability to identify and understand the core of the problem
* The skills to use logic and reason to analyse options
* The perseverance to stick with it even when it seems tough
* The satisfaction and self-esteem that comes from finding the right solution
To learn more about Right Angle Maths Club, visit www.mathsclub.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to meeting your child.
Founder and Principal
Right Angle Maths Club
Maths Club runs for 60 minutes, once a week, for five-week unit blocks, during term time (There are two unit blocks available per term.) Sessions are limited to 6 children to maximise active (fun) participation and enable lots of individual attention to ensure every child is mentally stretched. Each session includes:
* Fun games that teach and solidify core STEM maths skills leading to improved abilities in problem-solving, critical thinking and communication.
* Group activities that build skills in collaboration and communication – helping children to articulate ideas, listen with understanding, analyse options, and make joint decisions
* Problem-solving exercises that improve comprehension, critical thinking and creativity – foundational skills for 21st century careers
* Tailored guidance to ensure your children see real improvement (which grows engagement in all subject areas, and builds confidence for life)
Experience working in STEM careers and experience working in primary schools as a teacher aide.
$40 per hour
Special Offer - Free no-obligation trial session
Joined Tutor Finder on 28-Jun-2019 (updated profile on 20-Oct-2020)