Mathematics and Physics Tutoring & Coaching
Sydney tutor in Calculus, Maths, Physics
I travel to these locationsMost suburbs
(5 student reviews)
Not only will I tutor you, I will mentor and coach you to accomplish the results you want.
My lessons are structured around you in a holistic approach so that you get the help you need. For the first lesson we will look into:
- Your current study methodology and ways to improve it (if required).
- What areas of study you are struggling with.
- What results you want to achieve (in exams, assignments etc) and within what time frame to achieve it. While tutoring I will teach you:
- The right habits to apply while solving mathematics problems and physics problems.
- How to avoid common pitfalls while solving problems.
- How to manage your study load and content.
- How to tackle typical exam questions and deal with the constraint of time and stress during exams. Outside Support
As one of my students you are welcome to contact me via phone or e-mail for
further help when required. Kindergarten to Year 6
- Science and Technology
- Mathematics Year 7 to 10
- Mathematics ~ (All levels)
- Science ~ (All levels) Year 11 and 12
- General Mathematics
- 2 Unit Mathematics
- Extension 1 Maths Contact me now to put your child in the right direction of study and focus! Places are filling fast, so don't hesitate to book now!
I have studied in High School and University for over 10
years. Throughout these years I have trained myself to always progress and push
myself to the limit.
With this experience I am willing to help you do the same!
I have my own YouTube tutoring channel where I teach basic high school maths.:
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (University of New South Wales)
Primary School and High School (Year 7 to 10)
$55 per 60 minutes
High School - Year 11 and 12
$60 per 60 minutes
Group tutoring can also be arranged (From 2 to 6 students).
*** AVAILABILITY ***
Monday to Friday - 3:00 pm or later
Saturday - Any time
Mention that you found this advertisement on Tutor Finder and you will receive your first lesson for half the normal hourly rate ($27.5 instead of $55).
Joined Tutor Finder on 31-Jan-2016 (updated profile on 26-Oct-2019)