SCIENCE & MATHS TUITION: HSC & PRELIM (2U, 3U, 4U)
Sydney tutor in General Science, Maths
Hi, I’m Prag and I’m a tutor based in the Hills area. I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School and am currently a third year medical student at the University of New South Wales. I took physics, chemistry, economics (accelerated), 4U maths and English for my HSC in 2017 with marks as below:
Ext 2 Maths: 99 (ranked 3rd internally, 1st in Trials)
Ext 1 Maths: 99
Overall ATAR: 99.85
- Preliminary and HSC maths tuition at all levels (2U, 3U, 4U)
- Maths and Science Tuition (high school level)
- Able to cater for students of all calibre, with personalised lessons
- 2hr lessons tailored to individual students' needs, areas of weaknesses
- Problem-based teaching focusing on maximising marks in school assessments --> theory + approach towards difficult problems
- Teaching mostly from Textbooks (Cambridge, Terry Lee) & Past Paper Questions (exposure to exam-style questions)
Lesson Structure: - Typical lesson will comprise of going through any questions from last week's class and assigned HW questions.
- Class will involve teaching followed by question-based application by student in class.
- Homework will be assigned for completion by next weeks class.
- Place of tuition would be starts my residence (castle hill) or student's home (if close-by) or at a public library e.g. Castle Hill Library.
If interested feel free to contact me at:
- Private Tutoring Experience in Maths (Ext 1 and 2) for Preliminary and HSC Maths.
- Graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2017 (99.85) with HSC Marks:
* 99 (Ext 2)
* 99 (Ext 1)
* 95 (Physics)
* 95 (Economics)
* 93 (Chemistry)
* 93 (English)
- ATAR of 99.85 with NSW All-Round Achiever’s List
- currently studying Medicine at the University of New South Wales (2018-2023)
$60 per hour
Working With Children Check
Yes, I'm cleared to work with children in New South Wales until 29-Jan-2023 (details available on request)
Joined Tutor Finder on 15-Sep-2019 (updated profile on 15-Feb-2020)