99.95 ATAR, 99th UCAT tutoring
Melbourne tutor in Biology, Chemistry, UCAT
Hi! My name is Sahil Nandra and I graduated from Haileybury College in 2019, with an ATAR of 99.95, Premier's all-round high achiever's award and a 99th percentile UCAT (3230). I am currently studying medicine at Monash University.
I have more than 500 hours of experience tutoring 6 VCE subjects and the UCAT. In 2021/22, I plan to solely focus on UCAT tuition. As the cofounder of medical entrance company "In2Med", I have spent many hours creating content, writing practice questions and refining time-based strategies for the UCAT.
From January 15th 2021 to early April 2022, I will be offering UCAT head-start group classes via zoom. In this series of weekly lessons (held on Saturdays over 3 months), I will be providing you with the tips and tricks that have helped my students excel in all 5 sections of the UCAT. These lessons are perfect for students who have had some practice with the UCAT but need help bumping their scores up for each section.
I also offer 1-1 Chemistry and Biology tutoring via zoom - spots are limited, however.
If you're keen on tutoring or have any questions, feel free to get in touch!
Over 500 hours of tutoring experience
- 99.95 ATAR in 2019
. Biology: 50 + Premier's - 2018
. Chemistry: 50
. Mathematical methods: 49 (50.5) - 2018
. Japanese SL: 48 (50.4)
. Specialist mathematics: 46 (54)
- Top all-round VCE high achiever award
- Dux of Haileybury College (coursework and ATAR)
- 3/4 subject prizes in Methods, Specialist, Japanese, Chemistry and Biology
- 99th percentile UCAT (including a 900 QR)
- Current Monash medical student
- Monash scholarship for outstanding achievement recipient
- Cofounder and head of content creation at In2Med (Interview and UCAT preparation)
- Course creator at KIS Academics
- Students in 2020 include: 50 and 49 study scores, numerous 99+ ATAR recipients
- Tutored a perfect ATAR (99.95) scorer in 2021
$50 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 18-Dec-2020 (updated profile on 09-Jan-2022)